Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Six from Vapoureyes!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Six from Vapoureyes!

So after vaping for 2 years almost exclusively on one particular vendors juices I've decided to embark on abit of a journey in search of greener pastures. I asked around for people's favourite local vendors and I'm starting to make my way through all the "popular" choices. Today I'm sharing my experience with six of the more popular juices from Vapoureyes.

I vaped all juices straight after mixing (shake and vape) and after a week or so steep time. All shake and vape was done using a Aspire Atlantis with prebuilt 0.5 ohm coil at 30-40 watts. All post steep was done using a Uwell Crown with prebuilt 0.5 ohm (ss) coil at 30-40 watts. Take from that what you will. Taste is subjective so take my opinions with a grain of salt!

Morris the Grape...
    S&V: I received a double up of this (thanks guys!) so I was hoping for something good. Wasn't disappointed. Pretty solid juicy grape-ish (see: Momos Milk) flavour. Wasn't getting much more than that but as a shake and vape I was pretty pleased.
    Steeped: After a week the "grape-ish" flavour turned into a much more distinguished candy grape. Got abit of the described sour note, very similar to grape hubba bubba. Overall enjoyable, I'd order again.

Momos Milk...
    S&V: Got a little confused with this one, straight off the mix I was getting a VERY similar "grape-ish" fruity flavour but with a light cream undertone. I had to double take to make sure I hadn't accidentally reused the coil from Morris the Grape. It was still quite nice just wasn't getting the straight strawberry I was expecting.
    Steeped: After a week... MUCH better, wow, so impressed with this juice. Strong, sweet strawberry with a nice cream finish, by far the best creamy vape I've had. Reminds me of my youth smashing those strawberry and cream chuppa chups. Will definitely be ordering this again in very large quantities.

Tigers Blood...
    S&V: Hmm the jury was out on this one. I got the pineapple and I got the mango but it was missing something. It wasn't quite at the sweetness level I wanted, didn't have any pop.
    Steeped: Honestly it didn't change much, got abit more of the same. Pineapple seems to have come through abit more than the mango but still wasn't offering me much besides that. I guess my expectations were off on this, the name reminded me of Yaeliqs Sabers Blood which was an adv for me but I didn't find the same complexity here. Probably wouldn't order again unless I was craving pineapple.

Heisenberg...
    S&V: I was warned after ordering this I probably wouldn't like it due to its menthol factor and they were right. It smells incredible and I had such high hopes. I got a nice blueberry hit on the inhale followed by an extremely overpowering menthol on the exhale. Heartbreaking.
    Steeped: Sadely the steep seems to have only made it less desirable to me. The blueberry hit has faded into the background and the menthol is kicking my butt! It is still one of the best smelling juices I've had and Its made me long for a great blueberry vape without the menthol (open to suggestions!). Definitely will not be ordering again .

Grandpa Joes...
    S&V: Very very creamy with a fairly nice caramel flavour. I wouldn't say what I was getting was butterscotch. I expected improvement after a steep.
    Steeped: Ehhh is how I feel about this now. Again it's probably my expectations but when I hear butterscotch I expect Worthers Originals and that's not what I got. Lacking in sweetness, no real profound butterscotch flavour, got a little something on the exhale which I guess is the butterscotch coming in. It's not bad, it's just not what I was expecting and as a result I'm left feeling disappointed. I'll pass on this next time.

Oui Chocolat...
    S&V: I did not like this. It came highly reccomended but it was just not to my taste. The chocolate was there but it wasn't creamy or milky or smooth. I imagine it's what chocolate musk sticks would taste like. The exhale had a really bland cardboard like flavour which I can only attribute to the malt. Wasn't expecting much because I knew it required a good long steep.
    Steeped: It's better, but still not my taste. Again the chocolate is there but I'm still not getting the creamy milky smoothness. The malt is still there but the Irish cream has shown up to reduce the cardboard quality. Left my mouth with a weird feeling, similar to the feeling you get after licking paper... Dusty? I dunno... My partner asked me to stop vaping this in the car cause the smell disturbed her (she's never said this in 2+ years prior). I'm hoping an even longer steep will at least get this vapeable or it might be drain material .

Overall I'm happy with what I got from Vapoureyes. I tried some stuff I'd never tried before and some stuff I knew going in wasn't to my taste. Very very happy with Momos Milk and Morris the Grape. Will be spending more money here soon.

Next up! Three clone mixes from Sydney Vapers .

AVF Regular
    Good write up Homie.

I've never tried a menthol e-liquid and I hated menthol cigs.

Soooooooo I ordered 2 x 15 mil doublers of Sublime 2 and i love it. It's not a huge menthol hit but just enough for me to enjoy, in fact i think i'll be looking for more liquids like this and suggestions ? (i think five ten do a light menthol type).

Quote Originally Posted by Dhufish View Post
    Good write up Homie.

I've never tried a menthol e-liquid and I hated menthol cigs.

Soooooooo I ordered 2 x 15 mil doublers of Sublime 2 and i love it. It's not a huge menthol hit but just enough for me to enjoy, in fact i think i'll be looking for more liquids like this and suggestions ? (i think five ten do a light menthol type).
    Thanks! Not sure I'll risk another juice with menthol at this point though lol. Also re-reading juice descriptions on the Vapoureyes website I'm convinced the Tigers Blood I received is mis labeled. Mine has a very distinct pineapple/mango taste... Like, very distinct. I'm not getting the coconut, strawberry or watermelon that's for sure... Curious.

axx
    AVF Regular
    Thanks for your review homie

AVF Regular
    Edit yep must be labeled wrong
    dont know what it would be tho
    Last edited by shaneo; 26-03-16 at 07:26 PM.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    Edit yep must be labeled wrong
    dont know what it would be tho
    Reading through some other reviews a few people have noted the strawberry/watermelon mix giving it a pineapple flavour so maybe it's that. Still odd cause I'm not getting coconut at all, either way it's not a bad vape as it is so can't complain.
    edski2 and shaneo like this.

AVF Regular
    That's an odd one on the Tigers blood. The coconut is very heavy on mine and the fruit takes over later.
    Thing you've picked up a dud one, just my opinion.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Homie View Post
    Next up! Three clone mixes from Sydney Vapers .
    Skip the chocolate rum and raisin. Worst juice i bought so far.

AVF Regular
    IMO... Vapoureyes should produce concentrates of their juices. I started off using their doublers but I had to find another option because I became sensitive to PG.

I'm using T Juice concentrates, VG only plus nic and a little water. (2.5 mils per 30)
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

AVF Regular
    Yep love that superlime , didnt think it had much menthol in it really just for cool exhale ( i too never liked menthols at all ) another to try might be the ADV2 this i thought was great for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast