AVF Regular

Personal thoughts, Records and Reviews

Haven't recorded where I bought everything from, didn't think it mattered where they came from, just the flavours themselves. I will record the store if they are specifically made by them, I.e vapour eyes. At this stage I haven't many flavours to record. Likely to change in the coming few weeks as I put through a few orders and flavour hope around.
    Will try to record the stores as I order around. I usually try staying loyal to particular stores who have done right by me.

Kit:

Atlantis Mega

Score: 10/10

Comments: Great tank. Currently my personal favourite, even changed a mate from his kanger subox over. Performs incredible clouds and has some incredible taste.
    - Air cooling in the top and bottom was a great add. It made it quite a lot easier to dial in on personal preference.
    - The large drip tip made inhales easy as pie. There was little restriction and ALOT of air flow. Made big clouds super easy and performed just as I was hoping.
    - I use it for both DL and MTL and can easily perform and adapt to both.
    - Liked it with the 1 ohm. Didn't like the 0.3 at all. Everything was less on the 0.3 than the 1.0. The flavour was less, clouds was less. The only thing that was more, was the heat and spitting action. With the 0.3 I found that it spat a lot more, and the vapour was that hot, it would burn my front teeth and leave me with a serious sweet tooth pain.
    - Will be trying the 0.5ohm Clapton and the cotton replacements. Will also be giving the rba a go from anyvape.

Aspire CF Maxx
    Score: 8/10
    Comments: The battery stays charged for a solid day. Does take a while to charge though. The little numbers at the bottom can be difficult to read, but it's not likely I'll be changing settings on the fly. Just set up and leave it for a night out.
    - The subohm capability is nice. Although I don't really know the difference between ohm and subohm.
    - Not much else to add. Definitely happy with it and will recommend to others.

Aspire nautilus
    Score: 6/10
    Comments: Will be talking about it as the kit. The battery is similar to the maxx. Only doesn't have subohm capability.
    - The nautilus can be difficult to pull through. It isn't much of a DL vape, but isn't bad for a MTL vape. Does have some great flavours coming through and is good for a smoker looking for something that is small, easy to use and similar to a cigarette.
    - Will be giving it to my mother to try getting her off the smokes.
    Last edited by dylnbxtr; 07-04-16 at 02:20 PM.

AVF Regular

Flavours:

The Best Damn- Guava
    Score: 10/10
    Comments I loved this juice. I can quote put my finger on the taste, but it was a very pleasant sweet taste. I am a sweet tooth and this was A+. Will definitely be buying again.
    - Blew good clouds with the Atlantis 1ohm.
    - Didn't like 0.3 on my kit.

Outer world - Arcturus
    Score: 8/10

Comments: Started with quite a nice grapey taste, but as it steeped, the menthol cool started to take over and lost all grape. Was nice as a plain menthol and cooled down on the throat. Might buy again, but would likely look at buying grape and menthol seperate.
    - Clouds were incredible on the 1ohn Atlantis. The nautilus supplied great taste and was best for dealing with the cool of the menthol. Atlantis burnt through too quick for little extra gain other than cloud making.
    - 0.3 was okay. All juices were less on the 0.3 than the 1. Will continue this view through on remaining juices. Will not buy 0.3 again.

888 - Colapop

Score: 4/10

Comments: Won't be buying again. The flavour isn't strong at all, clouds weren't anything over sad, and the taste was of a very sad fake cola. Not even a flavour that can be compared to the cola gummies.
    - Will leave at front door if anyone wants it, happy to swap for some old juice of someone else's (with or without Nic.)

Vapour Oxide ( V.O^2) - Apple Strawberry Peach
    Score: 5/10

Comments: Not a bad taste. Is a very overpowering peach flavour with not many sweet behind it. Vapour production wasn't bad, will be blaming this on the 0.3ohm as I got it after I changed coil over.
    - Lower score is only due to my personal taste of not liking peach. Was hoping for more apple and strawberry.
    Last edited by dylnbxtr; 07-04-16 at 02:17 PM.

AVF Regular
    Wow Atlantis mega tank is that good? I have one unused, planning to get an Rx200 to pair it with.

Was going to use it on my sigelei 100w mod but it's sticks out like a sore thumb...

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JepunK; 07-04-16 at 08:40 PM.
    ~ JepunKô

AVF Regular
    Honestly, I love the thing. I am looking at getting the griffin soon with an evic Tc and see how that is.
    And looking at a kanger topbox kit too.
    The kanger seems to give some nice flavour, but the Atlantis just has more controls to it.

AVF Regular
    I personally think kanger is okayish... It's quite versatile, i'm using a subox mini kit as my daily workhorse, like you said the flavour can be a hit and miss and sometimes the spitbacks can be unbearable when using subohm coils. I have a griffin too but haven't really given it a go, im kinda divided at the moment whether i should get a coiling kit or the new pico kit

~ JepunKô

AVF Regular
    What's the pico kit??

I've liked the kanger and heard good things about the griffin.
    How are they for performance??

Will hopefully have an order through fortnight from now.

AVF Regular
    Pico kit is a new kit from eleaf, if you've heard about the mini volt, they're almost the same size, very tiny... The pico kit is an improvement of mini volt in many ways, it supports tc mode up to 75w and the best part is the option to use 18650 battery and the melo tank is compatible with atlantis ecell coils

Last edited by JepunK; 07-04-16 at 10:29 PM.
    ~ JepunKô

AVF Regular
    So you personally prefer it over the RTA and similars??

AVF Regular
    I like the RTAs but in regards to pico i like the size

~ JepunKô

AVF Regular

New flavours arrived today. Feel they need a little steep longer than 2 days. The flavours are currently a bit off and not quite there yet.
    Have tried red, watermelon, Morris grape, superlime, adv2 and -273.
    Currently just using an Atlantis mega kit with 1ohm coil. Ordering a kanger top tank this weekend and see how we go on that one with steeping.
    Will report back after steep.

But as always. VE's service is second to none. Can't recommend them enough.
    Last edited by dylnbxtr; 28-04-16 at 10:43 PM.