Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: 510 inc krypton

AVF Regular

510 inc krypton

Ok this is my first juice review and is more directed to anyone who likes pluid.I recieved it today and usually like to let juice steep for at least 3 days to get rid of any non favourable tastes that subside over time and blend but after smelling this I had to give it a try after 1hr steep.I loaded up my spheroid in my MS with a fresh 1ohm coil and holy Sh-t it's bloody awsome.While it's not a pluid clone at all I think its as good unsteeped but pretty sure it's going to get even better after a few more days.This is a deffinately juice to try for pluid lovers and I highly doubt you will be disappointed.

I no this isn't a true review but a recommendation cause I suck at reviews Cheers guys and gals
    giruvian, Fatman, BrianS and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Yes.

Made it into daily rotation.

Will order more.

Coming from me, that says a lot.
    Fatman, bk_renesis and Toddosh like this.

AVF Regular
    Yes, I need a new bottle!
    Fatman and Toddosh like this.

Super Moderator
    I stand by my quote in the 510 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Guess what arrived today!!!

Now its a pretty rare bloody thing when I comment on an actual juice, because many will know, due to the fact I have no sense of smell whatsoever, anyone mixing e-liquid with run of the mill food flavouring/aromatics that trick your nose into "Tasting" an e-liquid doesnt stand a chance with me , because I simply will get nothing from it, or if chemical carriers are used , I will taste them and not the aromats they are carrying.

Now Krypton? Lets just say Mad Murdock should be quivering in his boots a little...
    For me , its NOT Pluid , but its actually nicer ...
    Now remember , because of my Anosmia ( lack of smell) what YOU will taste will be really different to what I do... but vaping has been a desert for me for much of the time I have been doing it , because commercial cheapy cordial flavourings just dont show up on my radar. In fact up until discovering Pluid with the help of a few good mates years ago I was about ready to give up the idea of actually having a flavoured Vape I could experience !

So yep for me, Krypton is NOT Pluid but is nicer .... it has a good hit of Anise, and I can feel the warmth of it, but there is no bitter underlying component? I also detect ( for me) a slight citrus balance under the initial Anise... I suspect your average vaper inhaling thisfor the first time would be bowled over by the depth of flavour, but for me its just nice
    It vapes for me like drinking Ouzo ? I am NOT suggesting that's what it will be like for anyone else ... BUT DAMN!!!! I have found another worthy flavour for me, and that's a really huge thing ... its like being blind and seeing a blurry outline for the first time
    So Now for me its Krypton and a friends Subzero Blend tied for first place , with Pluid being relegated to third
    And yep that shocks me !

Finally .... YOUR MILEAGE WILL VARY !! Mine is a very uncommon vaping journey and never listen to me when I talk about flavour... but yeah this'un does it for me !
    Nakor, Toddosh and merexy like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    So...something that smells like poo to us could indeed be illuminating for you FM.

Well you know what they say about one man's poison...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fatman, Toddosh, steve.c and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I suddenly feel the need to start working on a poo juice for Fatman.

Fatman and merexy like this.

Super Moderator
    If it smells like poo and tastes like heaven .. what do I care
    Nakor, steve.c, merexy and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    I was kinda thinking the other way round.....
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Imagine that
    Nakor likes this.

AVF Regular
    Krypton in the HF shorty is amazing at the moment, it's hitting all the right notes. Definitely a keeper.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast