Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Basedrop (Adelaide) VG and PG supplier - good, fast and ultra cheap

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Basedrop (Adelaide) VG and PG supplier - good, fast and ultra cheap

Reporting that I'm happy with Base Drop in Adelaide who sell vegetable glycerin (VG) and propylene glycol (PG) and may be associated with VapourEyes.

No association with them, just an ordinary customer.

VG or PG is $12.00 plus $8.00 shipping for ONE LITRE (1000ml). PG + VG in one order saves on shipping. For orders over $50, shipping is free, but that's a LOT of goop.

My local Coles sell VG at $8.00/100ml, so 1000ml would be $80.00. Can't even get it from China at that price.

Ordered VG from them Tue Jul 19 10:17 p.m. online, arrived in Melbourne 9:20 a.m. on Friday 22nd. no problems at all. The VG is, just, well, normal VG, nothing bad, nothing good - what can you say about VG except that a litre should do me for just about forever.

Email from them said "Tell your friends about us and share your unique referral code. They get a $5 discount when they make a purchase and you get a $5 reward (from us). (Valid for 30 days, minimum spend $20)." Don't really need any more "rewards" (have several from a posting to Reddit), but (if mods are OK with this) am happy to pass my code on - PM me if you need it.

Or, buy it without my referral, and pass your code on to others.

AVF Regular
    Anyone got a discount code??

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    I don't believe they have a discount code as such. The affiliate link gives both you and the other party a $5 credit, I am sure this contravenes forum rules so all of the links have been removed for people's posts.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I don't believe they have a discount code as such. The affiliate link gives both you and the other party a $5 credit, I am sure this contravenes forum rules so all of the links have been removed for people's posts.
    The person who posts the link can only use a single $5 discount per order over $20, exactly the same as the person who uses the link. It's a win/win situation and should be allowed IMO. No one is profiteering.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    Here's a single use one.

006E-29BM-VYFA
    jobics and Hyper like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

Super Moderator
    Fairly simple ... basically Basedrop are paying you $5 to advertise for them ( giving you credit ) when you post a "discount" link
    Fair enough it also gives the purchaser a discount ... but its still a form of affiliate advertising which is against forum rules .... Basedrop could just as easy put a code out there that gives a purchaser that discount WITHOUT the affiliate arrangement, but they choose not to .. relying instead on well meaning people to advertise for them and drive up their traffic .

There are 100 million social media places you can put the link and get your $5 credit

The offering company is planning on you sending far more than one person their way with the link ....

A code like you have proffered is fine as it isn't click bait
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Geeze! It's pretty cheap as it is without expecting a further discount. I'll be interested to see what it's like when I get mine.
    floorzone2 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    The person who posts the link can only use a single $5 discount per order over $20, exactly the same as the person who uses the link. It's a win/win situation and should be allowed IMO. No one is profiteering.

Here's a single use one.

006E-29BM-VYFA
    Thanks but already got one.
    Someone else can help themselves to it.

AVF Regular
    Here's another code.

7ANK-HW3B-F9UT
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Never fails. My order spent a day at Sunshine West for no apparent reason. It's in Geelong North now. Common sense would suggest delivery for tomorrow but as we know anything can happen.

AVF Regular
    Keen to hear what you guys think of this stuff when you get it.

sent from my emptying glass

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast