Wink New flavor reviews!

Hey guys,

I got a nice little parcel in the mail from the USA today! A new company selling all organic juices. These are smelling fantastic and from the short time i've had with them this afternoon they are vaping pretty well!

Keep an eye out for a review or two by the weekend!!

Peace,

Ben.
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    Whats the site mate wouldnt mind trying something new, can never have too many flavours.

Hey all,

My new flavor reviews as they stand at the minute are as follows:

The brand in called VK Cigs, they're from Nevada in the US. They produce 100% VG juices utilising natural extracts instead of flavor enhancers or artificial flavours/colours. So those of you that are PG allergic or allegeric to artificial colours and flavors, this might be something for you.

The flavors I'm reviewing over the next few weeks are: Maple syrup, butterscotch, chief blend, vk clove, vk mellow & cherry passion.
    (N.B. this company is not currently shipping to Australia due to them just opening up their options to trade to Australia. They will be soon, however, so I'd keep a close eye on their website).

I'm waiting on some atomisers to arrive, so I will do the reviews in the next few days. I can say that they are looking very good though .

I'll also be conducting reviews on a couple more flavors from another couple of vendors (both australian and international), as well as a PV review and some hardware as well.

Stay tuned guys!

Benno.
    JuiceWhore Sig