Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Legion
  • 1 Post By juzdin
  • 1 Post By sc_rufctr
  • 2 Post By LNB
  • 1 Post By Legion

Thread: Fat Daddy Noisy Cricket Upgrade Kit - Legion Vapes!

AVF Regular

Fat Daddy Noisy Cricket Upgrade Kit - Legion Vapes!

Hey Guys.

It's me...Legion. Slowly putting together content and stuff for my Youtube channel and hopefully getting better at it! I've just put up my latest review, the Fat Daddy Noisy Cricket Upgrade Kit...sorry it's not the latest greatest newest thing but I thought it might be useful for folks considering it.

mpc3k and helixx like this.
    “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”
    ― Charles Bukowski

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Great review. Well done.
    I don't have one but I did wonder what the upgrade involved.
    Legion likes this.

AVF Regular
    Cool review. Thanks.
    Legion likes this.
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

LNB
    AVF Regular
    The button/switch on the second batch of noisy crickets is a heap better than the piece of sh!t cheap arse thin plastic crap they had on the first one, the fat daddy switch looks better again...insulation on the noisy cricket switch is fine, fat daddy one doesn't look any better or worse...replacing the hybrid connection is safer but if someone is buying a hybrid series mod they really should understand what the mod is before buying one...I'd have liked to see you pull the switch apart to see the differences in the two...all in all a good review mate, paut link to where to buy the fat daddy kit too ...keep up the good work mate...
    trumpy955 and Legion like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    The button/switch on the second batch of noisy crickets is a heap better than the piece of sh!t cheap arse thin plastic crap they had on the first one, the fat daddy switch looks better again...insulation on the noisy cricket switch is fine, fat daddy one doesn't look any better or worse...replacing the hybrid connection is safer but if someone is buying a hybrid series mod they really should understand what the mod is before buying one...I'd have liked to see you pull the switch apart to see the differences in the two...all in all a good review mate, paut link to where to buy the fat daddy kit too ...keep up the good work mate...
    I totally agree with you. Anyone buying the NC should know what a Hybrid series entails. That said they are so damn cheap these days, going for as low as $5 on some US sites that a lot of people have been grabbing them as their first mech. For some it's even their first mod all together and damn..ain't that a scary thought?!!

There's a link to The Vape Company as well as to the Fat Daddy website under the video.
    mpc3k likes this.
    “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”
    ― Charles Bukowski

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I totally agree with you. Anyone buying the NC should know what a Hybrid series entails. That said they are so damn cheap these days, going for as low as $5 on some US sites that a lot of people have been grabbing them as their first mech. For some it's even their first mod all together and damn..ain't that a scary thought?!!

There's a link to The Vape Company as well as to the Fat Daddy website under the video.
    Definitely not a beginner mod mate and yeah its a bit f*cked if people are getting them as a first mech mod just because they are cheap...anyhow all the best with your channel, hope it goes good for you mate...