Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic

First impressions

Revo V2 - Got this second hand from CKane. Does what it is supposed to do and a good intro to feeder. Decent battery life. Runs a LRi06 just fine. Couldn't ask for more for $20!

IKV 510 Cannon SS V2 - Issac's got it right this time. Everything I loved about my first Cannon right here. Draw is perfect. Holds a good amount of juice. Good vapour and TH.

IVK RY4 - Strange. It is growing on me. Missing a bit of TH even at 24mg but that might be because I've been vaping 38mg tonight...

Ok Smokey Davidoff 38mg - Tastes just like a fine cigar. The perfume note is a tad strong but not unvapeable. This will be kept for those special occasions where I want to blow my head off/enjoy a cigar.

Ok Smokey Old Holborn DF 38mg - I diluted this down 50/50 with an 80/20 blank mix. Tastes like PG/VG. Tested on a fresh 2.5 i06. At full strength still no taste. Disappointing.

IKV Fusion - Hard to tell as the "stealth" adapter I bought from IKV is so stealth it cuts off the airflow completely. However, when loosened a bit I got a couple of draws out of it and it does live up to its reputation. Smooth and clean. Will dig out another adapter tomorrow and give it a good run.

Still to try: Ok Smokey Drum DF 38mg

Still to come:
    Bobba's Bounty
    Raf-a-licious
    Red Pirate

I'm enjoying my foray into premixed tobaccos so far but VK4 is still my favourite tobacco.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

looking forward to trying a cannon even more now! thanks dude!
    JuiceWhore Sig

I just ordered some VK4, and lots of other tobacco flavours, I can't wait to try it. VK Backo blend and Tobacco Classique are really good so I thought I would try another from Vapeking. I am going back to tobacco flavours after trying everything under the sun! Fruit flavours remind me of toilet cleaners, (except Peach Tea by Vapebar), and dessert flavours make me feel hungry, lol. I have been following the tobacco thread with interest. I thought vapers were meant to move away from tobacco flavours?

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Let the backo blend steep. Mine tasted like flowers out of the bottle. Still steeping for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    ................weird double post
    Last edited by Mickg33; 02-03-12 at 11:51 PM.

AVF Regular
    let us know what you think off the Raf-a-licious ,Red Pirate and backo blend- nearly ordered the Red pirate in my quest for a good tobacco, and have some backo blend in the fridge from last week so may let it steep for a while

got a ikv cannon to try, didn't really know much about them just thought i may as well grab one to see what they are like, so nice to know they are good.

Am going to mix down some 38mg DF Old holborn tommorrow to 19mg, and will let you know how i go. Been a while since I have had it by it self as I usually mix it with other juices now a days. Used to find it was a little too strong by itself, but cant remember for sure if the last time i vaped it by itself it was the single flavour at a lower mg's or the DF at 38 mg as I ordered some of both.

hit up halo's torque 56, freedom, tribecca and prime 15. the best tobacco blends i've had to date.
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Am going to mix down some 38mg DF Old holborn tommorrow to 19mg, and will let you know how i go. Been a while since I have had it by it self as I usually mix it with other juices now a days. Used to find it was a little too strong by itself, but cant remember for sure if the last time i vaped it by itself it was the single flavour at a lower mg's or the DF at 38 mg as I ordered some of both.

Hey Mick

Thats what I am using right now, with a Vision Stone tank. I knocked mine back with VG, and its doing the job for me at 19mg. I think some of the Oksmokey stuff might not come up to double flavour standards occasionally???
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    IKV Fusion - Hard to tell as the "stealth" adapter I bought from IKV is so stealth it cuts off the airflow completely.
    Hey NE,

The Stealth is not compatible with the Fusion. I made the same mistake. Only difference is I bought 50 of them

***PLEASE NOTE 510-801 ADAPTER NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FUSION***

MB

AVF Regular
    sorry mb confused,i bought the fusion for the boss and a 510-801 adapter and she rekons its great.hanson moment.
    RIP VP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast