Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Eleaf iCare mini

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    There's a new iCare product, the Solo:

iCare Solo - Eleaf electronic cigarette

It looks like the main differences are that it's narrower but one inch longer, weighs about a quarter less than the iCare mini (31g), has a smaller tank than the mini (1.1ml) and has the LED in a hole in the side instead of in the tank, which you still probably won't be able to see in bright light. It's button operated so those that had trouble activating the auto switch might find this more suitable. It uses the same IC heads as the other iCares.

Edit: no mention of a PCC for this one.
    New Icare : 18mm x 11mm x 104mm, 320mah battery, 1.1ml tank.
    Vs
    The Pockex : 19mm Diameter (19 x 19) x 117mm, 1500mah battery, 2ml tank.

Very little difference in size but a huge difference in battery run times/capacity, the Pockex can be slightly over filled to 2.1ml (I have done it without any real issues) so an extra 1ml of juice.
    Given the vape quality of the Pockex being far superior to the Icare, this new Icare is not even in the race.
    It's not going to be any more stealthy than the Pockex for practicality, it has a battery that will die 5 times faster, it requires nearly double the refills, if it's like the original Icare & Icare mini then it won't deliver the nic as good as the Pockex & most importantly, the vape quality & flavor from the Pockex is lightyears ahead.

I think this one is doomed to be a failed product.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Comes with 1 spare head.
    2 in the box, must install one to the air tube or just get juice in yer gob.
    Last edited by MrGruffy; 18-02-17 at 08:39 PM.
    AllyP likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have used the Eleaf I care mini quite happily now for about two months and I am quite happy with it. I have the charge cradle mounted on the dash board of the car and slip the mini into it whilst not in use when driving. The cradle is being charged as I drive with my 12v adapter and for a quick toot and a good little stealth vape I am content with the product and the price. I like the cradle concept and like my other vape that I used to use in the car the Vaporesso Target Pro this one does not occupy the cup or drink holder. Different strokes for different folks I suppose, I am also content with the flavor it produces and the coil life is better than I expected.
    Lest in self defence it be,
    Harm you none,
    So may it be!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456