Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Hiliq nic

AVF Regular

Hiliq nic

Well just mixed my first batch of hiliq nic with my fav doubler. First thoughts is its a touch more thoat hit than the mt baker nic i been vaping. Saying that it hasn't steeped at all. My last batch with mt baker i let steep for a day before vaping this was a shake and vape with the hiliq. Also at a higher strength than my mt baker (9%) hiliq (12.5%). First thoughts very happy no peppery taste should smooth out more im prosuming on steeping if not will take it down to 9%and test again. I will give it a 9/10 as a starting mark definitely a pass.

Edit. Will start mixing concentrates tonight will leave moe reviews on flavors at certain %
    Last edited by Danny76; 15-10-16 at 04:27 PM.
    Mr Young likes this.

AVF Regular
    Better then US Nic IMO
    mpc3k and Danny76 like this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Hmm after a few vapes im actually finding it a bit harsh. Im mixing at 25/75 pg vg. More vg should be giving me a smother hit?? Will this settle down as the nic steeps with the vg? Also less nic should calm it down as well? ? Any advice would be great thx.

AVF Regular
    Drop back to your 9mg maybe mate
    Danny76 likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    1 day steep time is nothing, give it at least 3-5 days before it mellows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Did you shake the nic properly before you mixed it.
    Danny76 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Yeah my sample was only a in a 30 ml bottle with 18 mls in it shook the shit out of it for 5 mins or so

AVF Regular
    Its not unbearably harsh just not what im used to maybe ill get used to it if it doesn't settle down.ill give it a few days and see if it gets better.

AVF Regular
    Ok so new batch dropped the nic down to 9% went to a 40/60 pg vg mix much better not much throat hit at all.
    My first custard vape omg i love it strawberry custard. Tnx for advice all.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Ok so new batch dropped the nic down to 9% went to a 40/60 pg vg mix much better not much throat hit at all.
    My first custard vape omg i love it strawberry custard. Tnx for advice all.
    When using the Ego type devices I found 75/25 PG/ VG at 12 Mg satiated but barely.

Using my sub ohm gear I've found that a 60/40 pg/vg at 9Mg is working wonders ... albeit I am sucking down about 5-7 Mg of juice a day. Acceptable throat hit and Nic levels ...

I mix my own in general, bar the Halo juices, using Hiliq 48Mg pure VG. Use 50/50 doubters or triplets and mix in my PG and VG to get appropriate ratios. The Halo I buy 12Mg and a 6Mg and mix 50/50 to get 9Mg. I believe Halo high VG juices are at approx 30/70 PG/VG.
    Last edited by Westsurf V2; 15-10-16 at 09:46 PM.
    Danny76 likes this.

Current vape gear: Kangertech Mega Subvod with starter tank, Halo Mega Reactor (Eleaf Ipower 80W) with Halo tank (Freemax Scylla).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast