AVF Regular

Wensten 24mg VG from HC

Well I finally received my Wensten order today, and I must say, I am not disappointed. I was hard pressed to find a 'tobacco flavour' that I actually liked, but this one is my favorite so far. It tastes like something my grandfather used to smoke (smells the same) back in the 80's. I can't quite put my finger on it. I was searching for a e-liquid that tastes like a cigarette, but the fact is they really don't exist. If you are looking for something that does actually remind you of tobacco, then the Wensten is the way to go. Thumbs up from me (If you are happy to wait for HC ridiculously long postage).

It is quite a dry and earthy flavour. Not much in the way of sweetness and nutty undertones. My guess is it may be better suited to be called a 'Pipe" tobacco flavour.

Anyhow, just my 2 cents.
    Not responsible.... Ever.

Good work dude. sounds like a nice juice.
    JuiceWhore Sig

Sounds good - I'll have to try it. I am becoming a bit of a fan of HC tobacco juices. Their RY4 is may fave and I have also tried their Virginia and Deluxe Tobacco. Both are OK, if a bit boring. Dekang USA Mix sounds a bit like the Wenston you mention - loads of flavour and a few rough edges maybe.

AVF Regular
    +1 on The Wensten. Closest thing to an analogue i have come across so far. Most the other have some sweet caramel,vanilla or flowers flavour. But Wensten has that filthy cigarette taste down to a tea.

When I first switched to vaping, this was my first favourite juice. I haven't actually had any in quite some time now! For an analogue smoker, this one often scratches that flavour itch. However, once the sense of smell and taste recover, it started tasting more of almond than tobacco to me, plus I sort of got burned out on it and have since moved on to other flavours like RY4. I've not tried it in a VG variety and in my experience, PG base renders flavours more strongly than VG does, while the VG of course gives a lot more vapour. I've been finding that 50/50 mix really is the best of both worlds, so generally prefer juices that way nowadays.

My next HC order will have to include some Wensten for old times sake! I'll order it in VG @ 18mg w/ double flavour and mix 50/50 with some PG for a nice mellow 9mg 50/50 vape.

From memory, PG Wensten with a dash of menthol was pretty satisfying as well. I had also mixed some with VK Dark Cherry I wasn't fond of on its own, but together they were pretty amazing!

The other really awesome straight tobacco flavour HC offers is Desert Ship. It is a bit stronger of a tobacco flavour than the Wensten and has a slight spicy hint to it, I'd recommend some if you really like the Wensten and crave tobacco vape. :-)