Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wood duck

Thread: Baby Notta - My first review (sort off,take it easy)

AVF Regular

Baby Notta - My first review (sort off,take it easy)

Having a go at my first (sort of) review, this amazing bit of gear has made me fall in love with vaping again after a tough week with some dodgy carto's and trying new flavors. I am good now, I have a solid amount of all my favourite juices, the funny thing is I didn't even think about smoking.

I tried everything this week to have a good vape, got out my vision stone tanks and tried a few different flavors but it just didn't do it for me, the Vision Stones never have. Tried fresh Cartos with new juices, from lemon Meringue, to Mint Slice, they were nice just not my go to vape, tried dripping different flavours, and while good not the fix I was looking for, then I got my order of RY4 from Vapebar and I am back on track, then I received my parcel from Vapeking which contained my Stardust's and my first real tank, the Baby Notta.

I immediately assemble it by following the instructions from here, and filled it with some Spearmint that came from the same order, and OMG what have I been missing, amazing flavour and Vapor production, a full tank that I do not need to top up all the time, why did I not purchase one earlier?

Assembly was straight forward, I just used a little plain VG for lubrication and it all went together easily, filling was simple through the screw hole and I was and am still sucking on this little beauty. No leaks and it is the perfect tool for any vapor, especially Newbies like me. If you are tossing up whether to try a tank or not, go the Baby Notta you wont go wrong!!

A picture of it sitting proudly on my Lava Tube:

JuiceWhore Sig

Nice review and set up motiv8dan. For under $100 (guessing here) looks like you have a good VV mod with a tank. Can you fill it directly from the juice bottle or do you need to use a syringe?

AVF Regular
    Only tried a syringe as the screw hole is pretty small, but hey a bottle tip may fit in i will have to try it.
    JuiceWhore Sig

Bottle tip wont do it. By the way be careful with the screw not to over-tighten as I managed to take the head off one and its very difficult to get the screw back out.

+1 on the Notta's though I have five. 3 different flavors and 2 backups. End of the day they work well.

Rock on dude, nice review.
    CCC likes this.

Replace the screw with a nylon one , been using my original Notta for about 3 months now , its cracked , but doesnt leak !! Top bit of gear .

CCC
    I loved my BN too, but i broke the head off the screw too by over tightening.

Quote Originally Posted by postman View Post
    Replace the screw with a nylon one , been using my original Notta for about 3 months now , its cracked , but doesnt leak !! Top bit of gear .
    I've been snapping the heads off the screws too, where can you get the nylon ones?

I got some plastic needle point tips that clip onto a bottle for refilling. Super easy and much less hassle than a syringe.

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Are these pretty much the same as a DCT? Also, did you have to use an adapter to fit it on the lavatube? Looks like a bit of a gap on your picture. Don't they sit flush?

I've got a LT mini on order. Can't wait. Now I just have to find batteries. Everywhere is out of stock.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Are these pretty much the same as a DCT? Also, did you have to use an adapter to fit it on the lavatube? Looks like a bit of a gap on your picture. Don't they sit flush?

I've got a LT mini on order. Can't wait. Now I just have to find batteries. Everywhere is out of stock.
    I am using an adapter but I suppose it would sit flush, but when i put a Stardust on it I need an adapter so i just leave it on.

Loving this thing still, no dripping, no gurgling, just refill and away you go, carto stays perfectly fill with juice...
    JuiceWhore Sig