Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By captive
  • 1 Post By captive

Thread: Tesla AIO 70 watts

AVF Regular

Tesla AIO 70 watts

For a long time I have been trying to find a decent all in one device that can be carried around in pockets, doesn't leak or spit and leave you with a mouth full of juice.

I did like the stealth mods like the tesla stealth that had an atty screwed into them but kept running out of power by either forgetting to charge them or simply using to lower ohm coils, so I kept trying for a true AIO with the tank built in and replaceable battery.

Finally success! the tesla AIO a pocket friendly AIO device that simply works.

This device has a very easy set up just put the coil in the top soak it with juice fill the tank to the mark on the side of the mod and screw the top back on and you're ready to go. There is a small screen which shows you settings on the front of the mod and the normal up and down buttons located on the bottom. The fire button is located on the top of the mod like it is on the stealth. The coil is basically nothing more than a spring that is full of cotton and runs the full length of the tank it would not be hard to make your own replacement coils. The supplied coil reads at 0.5 ohms and I have been running it at 25 watts.
    Best part is no spitback and no leaking.

It holds 4.5ml of liquid, does temp control if you want it (SS ni200 and titianium), has a replaceable 18650 battery, rewickable coils 5 supplied, easy top fill and great (adjustable) top airflow.

AIO 70W
    Nextron likes this.

AVF Regular
    Snappy little unit there, captive. If you remember, write a post once you do make your own replacement coil. Could be a handy addition to the armoury. And as an added bonus, it comes with TERMPERATURE CONTORL As I noticed in the ad.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Nice review

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Do you have one?
    How does the airflow work?
    Can you give us more info than what is already posted on their website?
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Do you have one?
    How does the airflow work?
    Can you give us more info than what is already posted on their website?
    yes Noe I have one (silver) and have ordered a second red one
    the airflow is great it can be adjusted from MTL to full DL draws. It has a stop on fully open which is where I use it and at only just open it is very similar to the draw of the endura T18, fully open it is a better DL draw than the melo 3 tank
    You do move it when you open the top to refill and it ends up fully open when you screw it closed.

Size wise including the drip tip its the about 3mm higher than an eleaf pico with a 2ml tank with no drip tip on it and the same thickness and width as the pico.

Another thing I found last night was you can lock the power setting and resistance on it so you wont accidentally change them in bags or pockets.

The only annoying thing I have found is every time you refill it asks what the coil is made of which means you have to hit the fire button while the screen is lit up

AVF Regular
    I've had one of these for a couple of weeks and I have to say I'm still having trouble with it. To be fair, it may be just me and my vaping style/juice/limited knowledge, not sure.

I don't like direct lung inhaling (DLI). I prefer to mouth to lung (MTL). This unit really doesn't work unless you DLI. Puffing to create one mouthful will produce next to ZERO vapour!

I can't really vape this thing below 30watts. It takes ages to warm up and produce any vapour. Vaping at 30 watts for so little vapour seems wrong to me. My EGO AIO from fastech produces more vapour at a much lower wattage.

The Tesla chews through 18650 batteries. One night at the pub and a few hours vaping at the bar means I must carry a spare 18650. I WILL need a battery change. Unbelievable. This typically involves vaping at 40-50w straight to lungs.

The coil looks like a great design but is it? Uncoil it, stretch it out, and see how much wire goes into this thing. It's only the top 5mm that's being used so it seems ridiculous.

Flavour is non-existent. I've the same juice in my EGO AIO (Rich Pipe from Vapeking VG 80%) and it's like chalk and cheese.

As I ponder all that seems wrong, I look at it on my desk now and think what a beautiful looking unit it is. I just wish performance matched appearance. Who knows, maybe a redesigned coil is all that is needed to make this unit a winner.

Any suggestions would be welcome!
    Last edited by SmokeHead; 21-02-17 at 03:58 PM.
    The clean break: Last smoke on 2/12/2012, first vape on 3/12/2012.

AVF Regular
    For MTL try closing the airflow until its almost completely closed off this will also help heat the coil up quicker
    For me I find now that 35 watts is best setting with good flavor and vapor. Although I will admit it isnt great first puff the coil do need to heat up
    I also changed the cotton in the 2 I have to the same organic cotton I use in RTA tanks and made it with less cotton in it that improved things a lot. They say not to use to much cotton when rewicking and I think they need to read what they say.

Battery life is about the same as in any single battery mod when using the same power settings as far as I can tell

I am hoping they make some stainless coils for these I think it will improve them a lot but if they dont soon I will be making my own to try.
    Nextron likes this.

AVF Regular
    captive thanx!
    Very interesting unusual device.
    Compact and simultaneously capacious!
    Interchangeable battery!
    Rebuildable unique coil!