Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: House Of Vapor new mgmt. Sort of.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

House Of Vapor new mgmt. Sort of.

House of Vape is good. They shipped quickly , communicated well and packed professionally and safely. They also gave me a free lollipop.
    I'm happy.
    And I have a lollipop

and a Mage Combo and other trinkets and toys

I confess I ate the lollipop. I think I'd like a lollipop vape juice. Recommendations?

This edit is hopefully final and doesn't get misunderstood or evolve into another monster. Due to my poor writing skills I was terribly misunderstood and gave birth to a monster who I've been told has my eyes but had to be put down. This is my third attempt at a non monster child. I hope this sorts everything out, I don't want to upset anybody here, I like all you folk.
    Last edited by Oisin; 27-01-17 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Buggereditup royally butitsallgoodnow. I think. I hope

AVF Regular
    Most people here are up to speed on HOV they have/had a 600 page thread.

HOUSE OF VAPE - Suggestions, Chat, Stock Updates and Competitions!

Check it out.

Enjoyed hearing your experience !

I checked it out, didn't read all 600 if im being honest though haha, but I didn't go with that forum because that's the old hov. Same name but a new guy owns it and runs it now, so it seems like if it's a new owner and new management that it's a new business, at least it has the chance to be. Thanks for the info, tried the mage combo? I'm trying to pick goon style deck or velocity because they're both in front of me. Got my alien wire mongrel coils ready for it at.
    Enjoy the cool breeze and beautiful night,
    Oisin

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    Dhufish likes this.

AVF Regular
    House of vape (not vapour)

And bashing the old owner?
    Apart from the lack of stock towards the sale of the business I can't recall a time I've ever had issues with them one it with ordering or communication

But each to their own I suppose
    RIP 22.12.2016

Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    House of vape (not vapour)

And bashing the old owner?
    Apart from the lack of stock towards the sale of the business I can't recall a time I've ever had issues with them one it with ordering or communication

But each to their own I suppose
    Definitely not bashing the old owner, I never met nor spoke to him. The new bloke who is his good mate just said towards the end that there were so many orders coming in that it got to be too much for him so he decided to step back and go on a bit of a holiday to unwind. I've got nothing good nor bad to say about the previous gent because I never had any contact nor did I ever do business with him, if I was underway unclear about that or if it seems like I'm having a go at the previous owner, I am a bit of a hermit by nature and when I'm not in my workshop or training or with my pack of pups, I'm nomadic so I do make mistakes with phrasing every now and then, so I'm definitely not taking the piss when I say if there's a bit you think could be rephrased or removed, give me a heads up and I'll be grateful. I'm not social with large groups very often so I do make mistakes a bit. Thanks for the name correcting, gimme a couple to correct that I'm having a bit of an issue with central vapor and got two the mixed.
    Cheers

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    HoV was one of the most ethical and reliable Vape Shops in Australia prior to the transition phase recently ... I don't know the story, I don't need to know the story , but I do know that previously HoV was a great forum resource and contributor ... If the New Management ( which hasn't bothered to even post here as yet BTW or address any of the concerns mentioned in the HoV thread ) is half as good as Ben prior to the transition then all will be well ... but its pretty obvious the changing of the guard didn't think that addressing any of the vapers concerns here on AVF or putting their mind at ease was a priority ... why that was I don't know ?
    giruvian, gtadmin, Tara and 2 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Well, to be honest, I find it pretty disgusting and unprofessional for a new owner to be bagging out the previous one to a customer. Ben gave fantastic service, great pricing, and was a valued member of this forum. And he would have drummed up plenty of business for said business partner through his great conduct on this forum.

This is not having a go at you Oisin, just the new HOV management. They won't get further business from me.
    gtadmin, Fatman, hank and 2 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    And just to emphasise - no negativity is directed at you, so don't let it put you off joining in on the forum
    Fatman, hank and AllyP like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    And just to emphasise - no negativity is directed at you, so don't let it put you off joining in on the forum
    Ditto

( the editing to your OP makes it look a lot tamer than what got my juices flowing originally however )
    giruvian likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    this is quickly just going to devolve into a bitching trollfest.

Those words were just typed by me of all people..... clear indication something is wrong with the natural order of things
    giruvian and Fatman like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast