Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 3 excellent concentrates worth mentioning

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

3 excellent concentrates worth mentioning

Forgive me if these have been discussed previously; sure they have somewhere.
    These 3 flavours are just so outstanding in terms of authenticity and mixing abilities I thought I'd pop them into a post.
    Been doing DIY for a few years, no expert, but these imo are must try flavours and some of the best representations.

FlavourArt Mandarin.
    A new flavour for me. It's very accurate, so much so that I taste both the Peel and maybe a hint of the seeds. Slightly under ripe, not sweet and superb with creams. Maybe the best fruit I've ever had.
    Inawera Biscuit.
    One of the best biscuits around.(As is Jungle Flavors).Great as a bakery foundation with a little graham cracker and or a subtle hint of vanilla custard like Flavorah (No added Diketones like Capella, although I prefer the taste).
    FA Meringue. A light vanilla, with a prominent upfront fresh oven baked meringue aroma and taste. Superb cream style and not too sweet. Use it instead of sweetener, along with other creams of course.

Anyone have thoughts or experience with these flavours?
    MrGruffy and Cat like this.
    Helping smokers transition to vaping - Support for new vapers - DIY - The Vapers Table
    President-The New Nicotine Alliance AU

It's all about the juice..

Nicotine is not really addictive, it's all in your head

Quote Originally Posted by charles Vaper View Post
    Inawera Biscuit.
    One of the best biscuits around.(As is Jungle Flavors).Great as a bakery foundation with a little graham cracker and or a subtle hint of vanilla custard like Flavorah (No added Diketones like Capella, although I prefer the taste).
    FA Meringue. A light vanilla, with a prominent upfront fresh oven baked meringue aroma and taste. Superb cream style and not too sweet. Use it instead of sweetener, along with other creams of course.

Anyone have thoughts or experience with these flavours?
    I've not tried the Mandarin yet but I got some of the inawera biscuit which is on my afternoon vape juice shelf when mixed with a few drops of a lychee water based, coconut water based and a hint of brandy flavouring and a solid whack of mixed berries with cream. I know that sounds excessively complex but I was trying to replicate a dessert my nanna used to make. It's not exactly the same but it's damn close. Inawera was the third attempt at finding a flavor like the base of the coconut with berry preserve slice she used to make and it's the first one I've actually really liked. It goes really well with just a hint of coconut and the biscuit and even better if you have a good berry. Gives a really nice, comforting and creamy base I think.

Do you have it on its own with your base liquids or mixed? Might be nice with a drop of the mandarin...

Nice to meet you by the way

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    charles Vaper and Cat like this.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    That meringue sounds delicious Charles.
    charles Vaper likes this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

Oisin,

Nice to meet you too. Whilst juices can be complex, I find myself delving more into these types of recipes. Using unusual ingredients like herbs and spices. I'm working on an 'Aussie Bush' recipe that consists of notes from the Eucalyptus leaf, just crazy what one can come up with. It all comes from cooking school and years of food and wine exposure I guess.

Inawera biscuit is a new discovery and so far I've blended it with some danish and creams; in particular FA Fresh cream which i feel is the best for many situations.

The Mandarin is oh my, simply amazing, so authentic. Love to mix it with Fresh cream, Pineapple and Mango; quite refreshing.
    Helping smokers transition to vaping - Support for new vapers - DIY - The Vapers Table

Hi there, Cat. Yes, Meringue is great for bakery but what I find is it's most useful as a sweetener at low percentages. Nice to fill out a blend too. This past year I've been re-working my recipes and trying to rid any sweeteners out of them; other than EM which is necessary at times and quite useful. Kudos to fizzmustard at ELC for bringing that one to my attention.

AVF Regular
    FA marshmallow is a great alternative for sweetener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bangers&Mash View Post
    FA marshmallow is a great alternative for sweetener.

Your name is making me hungry but the bbq is about to start. Yes, been using it for some time now and it's excellent. Good tip.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by charles Vaper View Post
    Your name is making me hungry but the bbq is about to start. Yes, been using it for some time now and it's excellent. Good tip.
    My name always makes me hungry! Enjoy the BBQ!

AVF Regular
    Hey Charles, nice review. What device do you use with these flavours?
    I have such fond memories of Vapebar's Peach Tea, which had similar complexity to the flavours and was a delight and sadly missed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Hey Charles, nice review. What device do you use with these flavours?
    I have such fond memories of Vapebar's Peach Tea, which had similar complexity to the flavours and was a delight and sadly missed.
    Hello Mr Gruffy, (Living in a beautiful state, but I've only seen it on the ole' gogglebox)

Not a review per se, just some thoughts of mine. I use a few devices, obviously Mods matter little but I do love my Silver Bullet, Provari and eVicVTwo Mini. Tanks are kayfun Mini V3, Nautilus's and Silo, although there are others. Dripper is a Magma. I'm a MTL guy.
    MrGruffy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast