Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Danny76

Thread: Joytech unimax 25 review

AVF Regular

Joytech unimax 25 review

So i won this off heavens gifts in one of thier comps.
    First impressions: Looks sleek i got the full black version, feels very nice in the hand. Battery came almost fully charged and ready to vape. Came with spare stickers for the sides, a usb cable ,orings ,spare glass ,replacement .5 coil (1in the atty ).

Unimax 25 Atomizer: Well i have to say first impressions are not great looks cheap and abit well cheap looking definitely not going for the classy look. Once its on the battery it looks good but not by itself.
    Had some machine oil and needed a good clean. Machining is ok but nothing special.
    Already had problems with orings popping out and a extremely tight bottom seal.

Now the important part how it vapes.
    In the constant mode its not a bad vape at all. A little anemic on the vapor but flavor is good. Wicking 75% vg no problems.

In the direct mode its a bit better a touch more vapor but the flavor stays pretty much the same although the vapor dies off as the voltage drops.

Final verdict well im going to give it a 6/10. For the price you pay i think 50$ aus, i think you can do much better. If they had of priced it 10$ more and made it variable wattage would be a much better little stick.

This little puppy is a pif device for someone at work that wants to try vaping. Probably good for that but definitely not a all day vape for myself.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Great review mate.
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com