Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nicotine Solution Trends

Nicotine Solution Trends

I was thinking how it may be handy to keep tabs on supply of unflavored nic juice as it seems it can change from time to time. I have had the same thing ordered from the same place before and received a vastly different product.

Perhaps when fellow vapers receive a new shipment they could post a couple of lines on a thread like this.

I'll do one to start off.

RTS Vapes 100mg VG100%
    Color. is very clear.
    Odor. I cannot detect any.
    Viscosity. Way thicker than honey.
    Flavor. Good I cannot detect anything other than VG.
    Postage. Satisfactory 2.5 weeks.

Maybe a good sticky in review section.

E-Cigs.com 48mg 100% PG - Slight brownish color and peppery smell. Very vapable but not the best.

Mad Vapes 36mg 100% VG - Crystal clear, no smell, no flavor, very thick. Good stuff
    wood duck likes this.

I was thinking how it may be handy to keep tabs on supply of unflavored nic juice as it seems it can change from time to time

Maybe a good sticky in review section.
    ... Really? Lol. Nicotine is nicotine. If it varies in smell is just the oxidations or a product of the concentration in the bottle

AVF Regular
    Nicvape 100mg 250ml, 100% pg, clear, no smell, no taste, used by date on bottle just under 2 years, postage 7 days including the weekend. The same quailty I recive everytime (3rd order) and very cheap.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by besure View Post
    ... Really? Lol. Nicotine is nicotine. If it varies in smell is just the oxidations or a product of the concentration in the bottle
    I have had nic that was extreamly strong that was ment to be 36mg that I had to tip out and have had nic that tasted like chemicals and was like the colour of honey both which came from china. Its not all the same and im sure many other people will agree
    wood duck likes this.

AVF Regular
    there has been a case when the nic ordered was of the wrong concentration. so this thread is good for quality control imo. postage time is subjective though and should not affect store/vendor selection except for when estimating 'steeping' time while in transit.

GH1 120ml 100mg 100%PG ordered 31-01
    colour is clear, no odour, viscosity is very close to 0mg PG, flavourless, sufficient TH when mixed down to 18mg. postage was 3 weeks but this was around CNY. separated into 4x 30ml plastic dripper bottles in individual sealable plastic bags.
    wood duck likes this.

Unless you can record and match batches of nicotine this thread is futile. And so far no one has recorded batch numbers
    light487 and soundasleep like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    RTS Vapes. 36MG. Slight tinge, 99% clear. Slight odor, I expect that to be normal. Delivery 2 and a bit weeks. They also had the bottle unmarked except for an SKU#, and the customs label mentioned nothing re: nicotine. only VG.

AVF Regular
    Mine always says nicotine on the lable on the package and have never had it opened or checked, last two orders dont even say handed over to customs on the tracking like all my other orders do. Think they might just not be scanning it tho.
    JuiceWhore Sig

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Anything coming into the country will go through customs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast