Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By captive

Thread: Icare mini vs suorin air

AVF Regular

Icare mini vs suorin air

After winning the Heaven Gifts comp for the new suorin air a few asked me for a comparison to the icare mini.
    The Sourin air is so simple just fill it and push it together and vape it

There are pros and cons with both the devices but overall I must say that the suorin is by far a better device to use.
    They are both excellent stealth devices. The suorin is extremely thin and is about 1/2 the weight of the icare, but as the picture shows is about quite a bit wider.
    They both rely on an auto fire when you suck but unlike the icare I have not had any crackles or spits or juice in my mouth from the sourin.
    They both are supposed to have adjustable airflow but I haven't been able to work out how on either device The icare has a looser draw than the suorin.
    The sourin has a simple fill port just pull off the cartridge and open the rubber stopper compared to the icares pull off the top part and unscrew the the fill port/coil holder section
    The icare has simple and cheap replaceable coils the sourin needs the whole cartridge replaced which so far as I can see cost about the same as 5 coils for the icare.
    One really thing that is good about the sourin is it has an on/off switch. The first icare I had would not stop firing the only way to stop it was to remove the coil after unscrewing it all.
    The icare has much better battery life being 650mAH compared to 400 in the suorin

If I was going to buy only 1 of these after trying them both I would definitely be buying the suorin air

I have no idea why the picture aren't showing but they are there just click on the link http://imgur.com/a/a50nV
    Last edited by captive; 20-02-17 at 05:13 PM. Reason: no pictures
    MrGruffy, AllyP, iamtezr and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the comparison and review on the Suorin Air Captive.

AVF Regular
    I was given a Sourin Air to try out today - only been vaping it for a little while but so far I agree with you - its far superior to the icare mini and the icare regular.
    Also have a Wismec My Jet and its better than that too.
    A little early for me to comment further but so far so good -
    Ps. I also cant find the airflow adjuster on it - so I am heading off to youtube
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    captive thanks!
    Icare mini vs suorin air
    they both are ladies' toys.
    I choose which one to give to my daughter.