Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By prof beard
  • 1 Post By Stoney

Thread: Tanking with Siam Mods

Tanking with Siam Mods

Thanks to products bought from Siam Mods and Safercigs, here is a review of my foray into the world of cartomiser tanks

Tanking With Siam Mods - UK Vapers
    cruzmiguel likes this.
    I won't slave for beggar's pay,
    likewise gold and jewels,
    but I would slave to learn the way
    to sink your ship of fools

give the carto a good couple of days to run in, dont believe the rubbish about a new carto everyday, I threw out my last one still performing well at a mont, wished I hadn't, the next one sucked.
    poke through from the battery end with a paper clip when the draw starts to tighten up or daily..
    best things since sliced bread. for ease of use anyway..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

thats a really nice looking tank by the way, I think my next one has to be pyrex though..
    CCC likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    give the carto a good couple of days to run in, dont believe the rubbish about a new carto everyday, I threw out my last one still performing well at a mont, wished I hadn't, the next one sucked.
    poke through from the battery end with a paper clip when the draw starts to tighten up or daily..
    best things since sliced bread. for ease of use anyway..
    I always keep using a carto until it starts tasting bad. I've never had problems with cartos, just prefer atomisers if I'm honest. I find the carto in the tank tastes better than a similar one used stand-alone.
    I won't slave for beggar's pay,
    likewise gold and jewels,
    but I would slave to learn the way
    to sink your ship of fools

tasting bad is often repaired with a 10 second poke with a wire, doesn't bring them back to new, but back to the day old flavour, I prefer it for TH peronsally, not a fan of the new carto.
    joined your forum yesterday ..
    stoney there too

Very nice setup, well worthy of the convenience over using an atomizer. :-)

Unless you have a Reo mod heheh loving my LR atomizers on the Reo, but I do still use a DCT.

Always enjoy your write-ups prof! I'll have to join your blog when I'm not procrastinating from cleaning the flat for inspection lol