Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: SD Keying eCig from VapeKing.com.au

SD Keying eCig from VapeKing.com.au

This thing is so small that even with an XL cartomiser loaded with a driptip, it still fits into my hand with only the driptip sticking out. This means I can more easily vape without people seeing me suck on a cigarette-looking device. It's great for those who are self-conscious about how mods and ecigs look.

On a full charge, I am getting anywhere from 3 to 6 hours depending on how heavily I vape. It does take a little while longer than I expected to charge the battery up again but putting on charge overnight is fine.

As for the performance, I find that the Single Coil 1.8ohm cartomisers are the best match for this device. With this cartomiser on, I get a great warm vape with plenty of flavour plus lots of nice vapour. It is an automatic battery, so it is not only easy to use but delivers a consistent vaping experience throughout. It also performs well with 2.0 and 2.5 ohm cartomisers but the 1.8's are the sweet spot.

The cartomisers that come with this device aren't the greatest but they do perform well enough to be useful though I would highly recommend getting some others. For the price, this is definitely worthy of your consideration if you are looking for a device with a small size that still delivers a decent amount of vape time and performance.I'll do a video review soon.. tried to do it last night but kept stuffing it up and in the end decided to do it another time.

EDIT: One thing I just noticed is that it has a 5 second cutoff like many auto batteries do.. but usually I don't hit that cutoff and if you do, you just stop and start vaping again and it keeps going.

EDIT #2: Added photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by light487; 16-03-12 at 03:24 PM.
    CCC likes this.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

going to Fiji in a few weeks, and this looks like what will get me through while waiting at Airport & the flight.

Sweet.

CCC
    Thanks Light, i'd give you rep, but it says i have to spread it around first

AVF Regular
    I'm going to Fiji on Sunday....

Quote Originally Posted by sarahandtodd View Post
    going to Fiji in a few weeks, and this looks like what will get me through while waiting at Airport & the flight.

Sweet.

AVF Regular
    nearly bought one myself, as its a cool little gadget, but as I am a dripper, auto batteries are a no go zone.

AVF Regular
    Ive dripped on it it a few times. Just gotta make sure you dont go too crazy on the juice.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    Ive dripped on it it a few times. Just gotta make sure you dont go too crazy on the juice.
    Yeah you will get away with it for a while , but as I am a 24/7 dripper, sooner or later the juice will get into the battery compartment/auto section and stuff it up, as the auto's cant be fully sealed like the manuals, because its the airflow/suction that activates them (assuming its the normal auto setup). But fine for carto's.

AVF Regular
    Yeah but its OK for an hour here and there. Thats probably as much as i drip. An hour every month just for something different.

Even when you are using a carto you need to be careful.. sometimes when I am refilling a carto it will leak out the bottom.. so I still always take it off the auto battery when I am refilling.. just in case..
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

I've got a few 1.7 ohm shorty cartos from madvapes on the way to me now just for one of these heheh also getting a shorty drip tip for them :-)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast