Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By JKL
  • 1 Post By MrGruffy
  • 1 Post By Stomp

Thread: Aussie eCigs Feijoa eJuice

JKL
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Aussie eCigs Feijoa eJuice

First of all a bit of info about Feijoas.

This fruit is very common in NZ and grows wild. As a kid in NZ you couldn't give the stuff away or it would just rot. It's a kiwi icon and many flavoured products juice, alcohol, jams, chocolate, ice cream etc. You pay for it now though - up to $2 a piece!

Not many aussies know about this fruit that I know of and introduce it to them when I get 10kg box from a Sunshine Coast grower or introduce it to them via 42 Below Vodka

The fruit to me is unique in flavour and hard to describe but it is related to the guava and is known in other countries as the pineapple guava.

I purchased some PG/VG supplies and on ecigs website were free samples and top of the list was Feijoa! I went in store and had a taste sample on a stick - WOW - just like Feijoa - go figure. Anxious to try without steeping 60/40 VG/PG 10% flavouring on an Ephpro Bachelor - really nice BUT didn't quite get the Feijoa flavour - more of an acidic/sharp Granny Smith Apple flavour. Very nice all the same and will let it steep and see if it changes.

I've always been a tobacco flavour guy and tried a couple of fruits (apple, strawberry and raspberry) but not to my fancy. I am really enjoying this even though more of an apple flavour to me.

If you like apple flavour then you may enjoys this

Cheers
    MrGruffy, ybnice, Danny76 and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Ha my old man is a kiwi twice removed. Been here for 50+ years. But to get to the point he grows feijoa and loves em. Im pretty sure he will be interested in this vape.

AVF Regular
    I love feijoa and guava, but sadly can't grow them where I live.
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    42 below Feijoa Vodka...get on it..!!!!
    Danny76 likes this.