Hi guys,

Well I thought I might try a small writeup on the Giantomiser CE2.
I got these from CE2 Giantomiser (3 Window) - Vapebar.
They hold a huge 3.7ml and the resistance is written up as 2.4-2.7ohms, said 2.5+/-0.2ohms on the box, they are 77mm long and have a diameter of approx.14mm.
I am using a 50/50 mix of pg/vg 24mg DUP, and Purple Crunch.
Wasn't hugely impressed with them on an eGo 1000mah battery, although they produce plenty of vapor, but today after realizing the adapter I got for 510-eGo has a 510 thread on the inside as well I connected it to the LT.
WELL that was a good idea, running at 4.5, the TH, flavour and vapor increased hugely. The thing I find bad about them is the rubbery taste of the supplied mouthpiece, sort of like a very mild burnt rubber, and every so often a small amount of juice in your mouth. Probably get a day out of the tank depending on how heavy I vape.
Easy to fill with the supplied blunt needle, after the initial 20 puffs(don't inhale the vapor), they work a treat, might almost become my all day vaping equipment.
In comparison to "THE FOG" that I have been using almost exclusively since I started vaping, not as juice thirsty, almost as much vapor, TH not quite the same, flavour about equal.
Overall these are a great "tank mod" and work very well. Rating out of 5-------3.5-4

Sent via tin can and string phone by strumming the string