Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By light487

Thread: VapeKing - Smoktech 1.5ohm MEGA Dual-Coil Cartomiser

VapeKing - Smoktech 1.5ohm MEGA Dual-Coil Cartomiser

I've gone off Dual-Coil cartomisers recently due to my reliance on 3.7v devices now. I find that they are often not hard-hitting enough for me to be completely satisfying vape after vaper. They work, to be sure, but they require a bit of effort to get going. I've also had 1.5ohm DC's before and they work fairly well most of the time.

This one fits around 5ml of juice, though I only managed to get 4ml in before it started to leak, and vapes like a dream on both my USB 650mAh eGo and my 900mAh eGo batteries. I don't know why this one vapes so well compared to other DC's I've used but it "just works". In the video you can see that it is producing a lot of vaper and I can tell you that I am getting a great throat hit from the juice in there despite it being only 8mg. However, the vapour isn't as warm as the 1.8ohm single coil cartomisers that I now prefer.

I used it all day on Sunday and it wasn't till around 4 or 5 in the afternoon that it needed to be refilled but even at that time it was still happily vaping without any dried out taste. This thing is massive.. it's almost as long as my fingers and just as wide.. I guess that's why they call it a MEGA. Earlier I had commented that I wouldn't feel comfortable putting juice in a big cartomiser but after trying this, I am less uncomfortable at least with this cartomiser about throwing that much juice inside.
    CCC likes this.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

AVF Regular
    these things rock .. use them all day / every day .. modded mine so 510 drip tip fits it alot better than wide mouth tip on it ..
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

AVF Regular
    Nice review Light

I got some of these when I first started vaping, mine came from Ecig-SA.com, they are pretty good, Before I got more stuff, i.e carto's, "THE FOG" etc, these were my all day vaping equipment. They hold a good amount of juice and don't seem to run dry real quick, the vapor was good and the TH was good, they are relatively cheap and effective

Sent via tin can and string phone by strumming in time to Metallica's "Harvester of Sorrow"

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties