Virgin Vapor Organic Dutch Chocolate Tobacco

This was one of the juices I got as the prize Jato so generously put up!

IT IS AWESOME.

It's a nice rich, medium tobacco that isn't too strong and a very nice chocolate flavour balanced superbly together without being overly sweet. (Just a touch!) Annette has really impressed me with this one, it is an absolutely bloody brilliant tobacco vape and might just be my new "go to" juice when I'm hankering for that tobacco fix. I'm going to stop writing about it now so I can go vape my face off on it.

AVF Regular
    Yeah its a nice vape - just quality ingredients. Less sweet than the bobas bounty and even less again than the copper creek house blend but I think for those that like those they will also enjoy the dutch choc tobacco.

The choc is like a rich choc syrup taste, that you put on ice cream, and the stepped tobacco leaf base, I think is one of the best steeped tobacco's around as well. Let us know how you go when you try the organic tobacco.

When I first tried the dutch chocI thought it was that good that it may be an all day vape for me, but alas after a few weeks it was a tad too sweet, and will be a good change up juice for me, but I am a hardcore tobacco vaper.

But totally agree with you virgin vapor are onto a winner there, its pretty bloody good. In fact I think I will join you in a bit of dutch choc myself, talking about it has me craving it again lol.

Because it uses the stepped tobacco as its base, blow your atties out night, and give them a bit extra care, as I find it gunks up your atty more than other liquids.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 19-03-12 at 06:03 PM.

AVF Regular
    hmmm ahhhh, it is nice

I got it in VG and it's perhaps too thin for the Reo... would be brilliant in a carto so I might load up a kanger.

Hrmm pity they don't do Paypal.. I hate entering my card details, even into legit sites...

I'll wait to see what you say about the Organic Tobacco..
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487