Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By zainwolf
  • 1 Post By Mickg33
  • 1 Post By CCC
  • 1 Post By mink
  • 1 Post By VapinKittie

Thread: Virgin Vapor Black Cherry Marshmallow

Virgin Vapor Black Cherry Marshmallow

Another of my prize juices, the smell of this one reeled me right in like a fish. Cherry (especially black cherry), is one of my favourite fruits ever since I was little and would spend the summers at my grandmother's lake house in northern Indiana. There were cherry trees growing in the garden and I would climb them and stuff my face. I used to tie empty aluminium pie tins in the branches to scare the birds away from MY cherries! haha

This is without a doubt a very nice black cherry flavour with just the right amount of sweetness to it, the marshmallow really rounds it out and keeps it from being too tangy. It almost seems fluffy with that marshmallow flavour in there! It is definitely a sweet vape but without the extra flavour option it's by no means overwhelming for my palate. (I do have a bit of a sweet tooth!) In comparison for sweetness level, Boba's Bounty is way too sweet for me and Del's Ultimate Pipe is perhaps a bit on the sweet side for an all-dayer but definitely less sweet than Boba's yet more sweet than the Black Cherry Marshmallow, which is just the right amount of sweetness for my tastes.

I've only just got stuck into this juice and I'm already dreading running out of it. Sadly, my sis-in-law downstairs complains of the sweet smell. Too bad for her, I'm vaping it! I don't think there's a choice about it now that I'm hooked.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    you have been motivating me to grab some juices out of the fridge tonight, I am having a beer, so not sure how the black cherry marshmallow will go with beer, and I am a bit of a tobacco vaper, but like you black cherries and cherry trees when I was growing up prompted me to buy this one as well.

Hmmm......Agree with you, its a nice cherry, and the marshmallow does soften it - sort off like a cherry jelly (as in aussie jelly not jam lol) type flavour/taste, and not over the top sweet, which I was expecting. I am vaping it at 5v's with a 306 3.5 ohm cisco atomiser which may lessen the flavour a tad. Not bad, not an all day vape for me but another good virgin vapor juice, particularly if you like cherries.

Haven't had a bad virgin vapor juice yet, they all seem good quality, even though some may not be to my tobacco lover taste. I have given away a lot of the other juices I have bought recently , like the mom and pos vapor shop juices, but kept all the Virgin Vapor ones.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 19-03-12 at 09:32 PM.
    margyb likes this.

Have just loaded a SD full of this and I must say that it is a very nice juice.

Hardware vaping on: eGo 1000mAh with Stardust tank

Packaging: Glass bottle (No dropper just screw on cap - No childproofing, Virgin Vapor label with Nic level circled (In my case High)

First thoughts upon opening the bottle: Sweet smelling cherry - not perfumey at all

Inhale: Thick cherry flavour Not too heavy and not too light - no sign of marshmallow though (In saying this, maybe there is and it has just dulled the cherry flavour to not be too overpowering)

Exhale: Still a very 'cherry' flavour alot more subtle though

Juice consistency: For a VG juice, they are very thin and nice and clear. I cannot see this juice clugging up atomizers or wicks very quickly at all.

My score probably a 7/10 Probably not an 'all day' vape for me, but great to put in rotation.

Hope you all enjoy

CCC
    BCM mixed with soft serve vanilla is really nice too.
    margyb likes this.

Thanks for these reviews. Adding Virgin Vapor Black Cherry Marshmallow to my list of "Must Tries"
    margyb likes this.

This juice was the first one I tried that made me go "OH MY GOD MUST HAVE MORE".

Still one of my regular vapes... old favourites die hard :P
    margyb likes this.