Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Vaporfi juice review [Part1]

AVF Regular
    Berry Bash. Insipid, like all so far. Double or triple shot would be needed but I would have thought it should have been strong enough with a single. Sort of pleasant but zero wow factor.

This does not bode well for the rest......
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Tobaccolicious actually has some strength and is a passable vape, but it tastes like something I've brewed up myself. Not a great recommendation. For some reason this mob doesn't feel the need to label the bottle with their flavour name although they do put what flavours it consists of on the bottom, like I said I could have made this myself.

Certainly not lighting my afterburners.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Custard. Insipid again, and basically a single flavoured juice I could have made myself. Just PG, VG, nic and flavour. I get a bit narked when I spend good money on something that really only cost cents to make. I like juice to have a degree of flavour otherwise I may as well vape unflavoured.

Pineapple. Not too bad a flavour, but again not enough of it and again a single flavour simple to make juice. I may as well made single flavoured brews myself from Juice Factory concentrates and saved a packet.

Disappointing. Won't be going back.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Wow. Thanks for letting us know your thoughts merexy and sorry to hear you wasted your money The juice you got was from
    their normal line right? It wasn't the 'Grand Reserve' or anything? Probably doesn't make a difference.

AVF Regular
    Yeah Tara, normal line. Frankly, after trying that there's no way I'd waste the money on their so called "good stuff". I've still got another couple to try but I'm not hopeful. It tastes all very amateurish to me. I really had high hopes.

Good Life
    Vapoureyes
    FiveTen
    Fuzion
    T-Juice
    Nicoticket (sadly gone)
    Darkest Day (sadly gone)
    Alien Visions (a pain to ship)

All these manufacturers make/made quality juice. I might not like everything that they each make, that's just personal taste but the ones I do have a wow factor.

Just bunging flavour in base will not give you wow. Some of my home made stuff has been streets ahead of this and I thought that was crap. I'd rather pay extra and get good stuff. I was just hoping to get something new and wow like I tasted when I first started....

It certainly wasn't Vaporfi.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah I wouldn't either if it was me. The reason I asked if it was just their standard range is I think some of the others are joint
    ventures. For example, the strawberry shortcake Ice Cream is apparently 'crafted' by Cosmic Fog. Whatever that means.

Regardless, their whole range is expensive and should be a lot better than that.
    merexy likes this.

AVF Regular
    The clove one is supposed to resemble kreteks, which I used to love. Initially I thought it did but after awhile it just tasted like vaping cloves. Another single flavour juice. Do yourself a favour and don't!

No wonder so many new vapers think "shite, there's a buck in this, I'm gonna be a juice maker and get rich".

Like music, it's an art and if yer gonna be good yer gonna have to put in the hard yards. Not many do, unfortunately I got burned.

I could do this, but I'm not going to insult people.
    Tara and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    I hear ya. This sort of thing really pisses me off too. I waste a lot of money on juice I cant even vape....regularly.

I don't understand how these guys managed to win awards or how a lot of juices (in general) get 4/5 star ratings. I know taste
    is very subjective but I'm sure most of the time its just friends and ass kissers. You're not doing anyone any favours if you're not
    honest with reviews.....if you're that worried about hurting someones feelings just say nothing!
    merexy and 1ynne like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12