Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Vaporfi juice review [Part1]

AVF Regular

Vaporfi juice review [Part1]

Took advantage of the holiday weekend sale vaporfi were having, was 30% discount on all vape juice. I initially had trouble ordering online as the website cart was glitched, so i skype called and spoke to a very helpful team member, they apologised for my inconvenience and threw in discounted delivery for my troubles.
    Order placed (Sunday) 28/5
    Delivered to Central west NSW (Friday) 2/6 !
    First off, The packaging and presentation of the juice is top notch. I ordered 2 x sampler kits.
    Sweet sampler Dutch apple pie, Strawberry Shortcake ice-cream, Vanilla caramel, slushie , and raspberry mocha. The attention to detail is great The Coffee vape came in a plastic starbucks style cup, the Apple pie came in a wedge shaped pie slice box. And so on.
    The Grand reserve Sampler kit looked awesome. Again alot of time has been spent on marketing.
    Coud candy , Catch ya latte, rainbow custard, Meringue o Tang, Island frost, Pineapple Pow
    (I hope the vape is as good as the packaging!)

Vaporfi - Grandmas Dutch Apple Pie Flavour notes, Baked apple and pastry, cinnamon sultanas.
    70/30 3mg in 30 ml bottle.
    Superb start to the taste off. Really tasty, leaves you wanting more, Apple tastes like baked apple not the harsh green apple flavours i have had before, potential all day vape.
    Vaporfi Grand Reserve Rainbow custard
    7/30 3mg in 30ml bottle. Flavour notes. Cream, vanilla, warm custard. 100 times better than the GVC I used to mix myself back in the day!
    Vaporfi Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream by Cosmoc Fog
    70/30 3mg in 30ml bottle
    Here give me more! Very nice. Perfect balance of strawberry cream and crumb. Just. like all the other flavors i have tried so far none of the flavours are overpowering. Will be ordering again
    Fatman, Tara and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Good review ya hairy git haha
    Hairy-mic likes this.
    funny gifs

AVF Regular
    What was the coffee one (Catch Ya Latte) like? I have been craving coffee vapes lately and was reading up on it. Its always
    recommended in the forum 'best coffee vape' threads and it has won awards I believe.

Also how was the the Meringue O Tang?

Its expensive juice. Especially now where most of the more premium US lines have gone to 60ml for only a couple of dollars
    more and they are still 30ml.

AVF Regular
    I haven fired it up just yet been vaping the raspberry mocha, i will put merango and catch ya late in the next part,
    the juice is expensive compared to some. I was more than anything drawn to the sale they had. but everything is relative i suppose. i mean i think my vaping costs me less than $1 a day. I used to make my own flavours up using concentrates i just cant be bothered now.
    fabricator4 and Tara like this.

AVF Regular
    I am very pleased with vaporfi juice. I have catch ya latte and raspberry. Mocha and love it as one of the best coffee juice I've tried.

I also get a free custom mix juice when I bought 80TC mod. It's good but I think the combination I choose may not be the best, but it is good quality product.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Hairy-mic, Id appreciate that

I guess you can afford to (and deserve to) charge a bit more when you have award winning juice. If its good then its
    worth it.....look at what we were spending on smokes!

I've only ever heard good things about vaporfi.

AVF Regular
    Any update on those two I mentioned Hairy-Mic? No good?

AVF Regular
    Hey 1ynne, I found that 'high class' mob, that was going to be the only Australian supplier. If they are going to be as underhanded, and sly as this to try and generate traffic, I will have nothing to do with them. They have played their hand early, and hopefully die a quick and excruciatingly painful, business death.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    oh really... really?

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Well, so far I've tried two out of the batch I have. I thought single shots would be enough, sadly no. The cherry tastes nothing like cherry, more like bloody bubblegum, so that's a no no. The banana..... Well, if they hung a banana over the vat of pg or vg that's about the taste limit and in this case I think the banana was off.

So far, not very impressed. If the rest are on par with this I won't be going back. Guess I've been spoiled in the past.

Frankly, I could have made these up myself and been happier. Not a lot of thought went into them.
    1ynne likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast