Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Pink Spot E-liquid

CCC

Pink Spot E-liquid

I recieved my Pink Spot juices yesterday. I ordered 6, 4 of them are for a friend's birthday gift and 2 are for me. They also threw in a free gift - a 3ml sample of Jane's wild juices. The little 3ml bottle is the cutest thing i have ever seen. I have filled a stardust up with the freebie flavour first as it smelled so delicious. The description on their website is Pineapple, Amaretto, Peach. OMG this juice is SO yummy!!! I am probably going to finish off this one before i even try out the next - Swagger.

I really like the website, the pictures they display for each flavour and the descriptions too. I think they are just a cut above the rest with the marketing aspect of it, and if the 1 flavour i have tried is anything to go off, the juice really does stand up to the image.

I was able to customize the labels they printed on the bottles with a happy birthday message at no extra cost which i think is really quite special. And they hand wrote a welcome note in my order mentioning the use of the customize feature and they said "Have fun down there in Australia" Just a simple gesture, but really it is the simple things that make good things even better.

The price of the juice is up there on the more expensive side, but i justified it as it was for a friends birthday gift. And now that i have sampled the goods, the price really seems worth it, and i have a feeling that i am going to be trying all of their flavours eventually. It is still less than the cost of smoking and really we do pay extra for nice wines and gourmet foods, so i am seeing this as the equivilant, it's also just nice to treat yourself sometimes.

Pink Spot Vapors: Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors

PS 001.jpg
    Last edited by CCC; 27-03-12 at 09:09 AM.

AVF Regular
    How were they on shipping time and cost of postage? Did the steep the juices in house before shipping?
    CCC likes this.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

CCC
    Quote Originally Posted by Flitterby View Post
    How were they on shipping time and cost of postage? Did the steep the juices in house before shipping?
    10 days delivered and $17.95 postage. I am not sure if they steep them in house, there are dates on the lables 03/2012 so i would assume from that they are made fresh.

Hi CCC!

I ordered from them a couple of weeks ago and got the following in 12ml / 12mg:

Frozen Lime Drop
    Candy Cane
    Raspberry Mojito
    Lemon Drop
    Pina Colada
    Pink Spot on the Rocks
    Bikini Martini
    Black Mamba on the Rocks

So far I have only tried the Pina Colada and the Frozen Lime Drop and I've really liked them. The Frozen Lime Drop one has a super mean throat hit and tastes delish. Pina Colada was one of my first vaped flavours when I switched and this one holds up well.

I'm going through a menthol mix phase at the moment, and liked the option to add a dash of menthol to make it "on the rocks". I agree about the packaging, it looks super professional and was bubble wrapped super well. No chance of leaking.

Postage did take almost 3 weeks but they did give me two samples of Rip Tide and Jamaican Me Crazy which smell nice also. The ones I have tried have smelt very strong in the bottle but vape nice and tasty not too over powering.

Keep us posted on the other flavours :-)
    CCC and mink like this.

CCC
    VapinKitty did you put Frozen Lime Drop into a Stardust? I am just a bit worried about cracking one and a lot of their flavours have lime in them.

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    VapinKitty did you put Frozen Lime Drop into a Stardust? I am just a bit worried about cracking one and a lot of their flavours have lime in them.
    Nope sadly I did not, I was dripping it for a few days to try it.

I do regularly have apple / menthol in my star dust and it didn't seem to do any damage. Had that in there for about a week. I'm also vaping the same stuff in my liquinator but it hasn't done anything (it's been 3 days).

I too worry about lime based stuff, maybe try it on an old star dust then if it does crack it's not so bad :-)
    CCC likes this.

CCC
    Yeah i will, good idea using an old one to test, actually i really should order some punched boges to use in my pyrex tank, i keep forgetting i have it, cause i just love the stardusts so much.

CCC
    I tried the Swagger yesterday, the description on the website says it is tobacco based and scream from the rooftops blah blah blah. Well it tastes very strongly of caramel so i guess it is an RY4 type. I am not a huge fan of caramel so this one goes into the save for later pile, maybe to be mixed with a chocolate or something.

Today i am using the BlueSpot which is blueberry, pinapple and lime. I did end up putting it in a stardust expecting to see it crack but it hasn't so far, and the flavour is really yummy, the lime comes through the most but the pineapple and blueberry are definatly in there. It is times like these when i wish i hav VV so i could see what different volts would do to the flavours.

And now i am eyeing off my friends bottles, must not touch!!!!
    Flitterby and mink like this.

Keep us updated on what your favourites are

I've heard nothing but good things about these juices. Their branding is a bit girly but I think I can deal with that if the juices are that good.
    CCC likes this.

YUfB9.jpg

In the stardust we have Black Mamba and in the Liquinator Candy Cane.... loving both, they are pretty tasty!!!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast