Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: 3fvape's crappy products and crappy service

AVF Regular

Hope you have better Luck than I.

Sorry to hear of your problems, I hope you have better luck than I had with Fastech, I sent back their incorrect products shipped by the carrier they specified in April this year Economy International Air Mail. It is now 25th of June and they claim non receipt. Ok they reimbursed me for the postage, but no refund or replacement. Australia Post inform me that the item is not traceable and tell me that although the item shows as manifested there is no record of it being lodged at my LPO.....Excuse me? I have a lodgment receipt from the LPO. I went back to the LPO where the parcel was lodged produced the receipt. Um er yeah, they gave me a complaint form and I submitted the same. You guessed it no reply from Australia Post, that was a week ago last Friday. Yes the parcel was insured, I have to wait until the 3rd of June before I can lodge a lost parcel insurance claim. What amazes me if a parcel is insured, regardless of the postage method selected, then it should be traceable or does Australia Post just write off the loss and hopefully pay out.
    emu likes this.
    Lest in self defence it be,
    Harm you none,
    So may it be!

AVF Regular
    ok guys
    Same photos, now clearly marked with the issues. In 1 photo you can clearly see 1 side of the deck sticks out longer than the other (crooked)
    In the other photo, you can clearly see that half of the glass isn't even able to touch the deck.

Current Mods
    • Triade DNA200
    • Therion DNA75
    • Broadside
    • Noisy Cricket V2

Current Attys
    • Monster V3
    • Squape X
    • Kayfun V5
    • Reload RTA (clone)
    • Goon x2
    • Goon v1.5
    • In'sane (clone)
    • Hadaly
    • Tricktank Pro
    • Tokugawa
    • CSMNT x2
    • BMI Nova
    • Icon RDA
    • Pulse RDA

AVF Regular
    brilliantly clear
    fridgemagnet likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Yup, send em off, they cant be argued with
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 25/06/17

AVF Regular
    Easy fix. Just heat up the glass and stretch it out a bit.

Stomp and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    The the thing is its a QC issue at Kindbrights end and any vendor buying gear from them could easily be passing on stuff
    like this to their customers. You cant really fault them for the gear but you can on how they deal with the matter. Asking
    for Photos and video is quite normal......you can thank the assholes trying to rort the system for that.

Anyway, they have to follow procedure. If you go ahead and put this on Youtube, every forum and make a Paypal dispute
    there is no real incentive for them to do the right thing by you. You have already done as much damage to their business
    as you could do if they didn't refund you. Give them a bit of a chance to do the right thing before screaming blue murder

I hate to always come across that I'm on the side of the vendor. I'm not. I believe in fairness for everyone involved.
    giruvian, gtadmin, Fatman and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    The the thing is its a QC issue at Kindbrights end and any vendor buying gear from them could easily be passing on stuff
    like this to their customers. You cant really fault them for the gear but you can on how they deal with the matter. Asking
    for Photos and video is quite normal......you can thank the assholes trying to rort the system for that.

Anyway, they have to follow procedure. If you go ahead and put this on Youtube, every forum and make a Paypal dispute
    there is no real incentive for them to do the right thing by you. You have already done as much damage to their business
    as you could do if they didn't refund you. Give them a bit of a chance to do the right thing before screaming blue murder

I hate to always come across that I'm on the side of the vendor. I'm not. I believe in fairness for everyone involved.
    Like I've said before, I'm not expecting they open every box and make sure it's all good. I accept that things slip by QC. But when it does, own it, and warrant it especially with proof. Again like i've said before, providing proof isn't a problem, the problem is how they deal with the proof once received. Posting on forums is a warning for potential buyers, both of Kindbright's quality issues, and 3fvape's service issues.
    Current Mods
    • Triade DNA200
    • Therion DNA75
    • Broadside
    • Noisy Cricket V2

Current Attys
    • Monster V3
    • Squape X
    • Kayfun V5
    • Reload RTA (clone)
    • Goon x2
    • Goon v1.5
    • In'sane (clone)
    • Hadaly
    • Tricktank Pro
    • Tokugawa
    • CSMNT x2
    • BMI Nova
    • Icon RDA
    • Pulse RDA

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I bought stuff from 3fvape and I received great customer service from them. When I bought couple differents geekvape wires, one of them is blank, completely seal but blank. I'm sure that's geekvape fault.

Send them a photo and they help me out in a jiff.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolous View Post
    Like I've said before, I'm not expecting they open every box and make sure it's all good. I accept that things slip by QC. But when it does, own it, and warrant it especially with proof. Again like i've said before, providing proof isn't a problem, the problem is how they deal with the proof once received. Posting on forums is a warning for potential buyers, both of Kindbright's quality issues, and 3fvape's service issues.
    Yeah you sound like you are very understanding but I think your actions tell a different story. Usually you wouldn't
    file disputes and post negative things about a vendor till they have done the wrong thing.....not because you have
    had to do a bit of back and fourth on a ticket.

Have they refused to replace it? I recall you saying they stuffed you around a bit asking for pics twice but have they
    straight out refused? If they haven't, they haven't really done the wrong thing. If they have refused, they deserve
    what you have done.

I think most people that are willing to buy from these places know what to expect and understand that you get what
    you pay for. Its a Chinese company and English isn't their first language so dealing with support can be frustrating as
    hell.

Anyway, I hope you get it sorted. I'm sure you will. I've also dealt with them a lot and they are usually pretty good.

AVF Regular
    They haven't flat out refused. They've just flat out stopped responding to me, which is why I raised a paypal claim. I have had no issues with them previously, or FastTech for that matter. But this one bad experience is enough to turn me away.
    The only thing my actions show is that I want my issue resolved, they're not resolving it, or even attempting to resolve it.
    Getting what you pay for? If you pay for good or services, no matter how much or how little, you still should be getting that product or service that you paid for. I didn't order a tank that doesn't work. If that was their description, and I paid for that, then I got exactly what I ordered.
    Current Mods
    • Triade DNA200
    • Therion DNA75
    • Broadside
    • Noisy Cricket V2

Current Attys
    • Monster V3
    • Squape X
    • Kayfun V5
    • Reload RTA (clone)
    • Goon x2
    • Goon v1.5