Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 3fvape's crappy products and crappy service

AVF Regular

3fvape's crappy products and crappy service

So... I get the Kindbright Reload RTA clone from 3fvape to try it out. It finally comes and is faulty. I guess what could you expect of a $US13 tank right? But the deck was lopsided so it can't even screw onto the chimney straight, which means the glass won't sit straight, leaving a significant gap between the bottom of the glass and the AFC. That means any liquid in the tank leaks out through that gap. I sent pictures clearly showing the gap to 3fvape.

What do they do? Ask for a video. Ok so I take a quick video. Show both sides, 1 with no gap, 1 with a gap. Is that enough? Of course not. "sorry we can't tell from the video. Can you send a photo?" WTF! I already sent the photo to begin with. So here's the video.

Can you guys tell?
    I'll be posting this on every ecig forum until I get the help/warranty that I need. I know it seems like extortion, but really I just want a replacement for the faulty item I was sold. Even though it's a clone, it's still something paid for, and should perform its advertised function.q
    Last edited by nikolous; 25-06-17 at 11:33 AM.
    Current Mods
    • Triade DNA200
    • Therion DNA75
    • Broadside
    • Noisy Cricket V2
    • Punto Zero
    • Kimech
    • USV-L

Current Attys
    • Monster V3
    • Squape X
    • Kayfun V5
    • Reload RTA
    • Goon
    • Goon v1.5
    • In'sane
    • Hadaly
    • Tricktank Pro
    • Tokugawa
    • CSMNT x2
    • BMI Nova
    • Icon RDA
    • Pulse RDA
    • Narda

AVF Regular
    have you tried PM's and posting in their thread. Always had a great response from them

3FVape: Deals, Discounts, Cupons updated
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    maybe adding a red red arrow to the photo showing the gap - and pointing to the gap on the video - often when english is a second language - clear visual explanation may help - there is a lot to look at on the video .. if you know where to look I actually have only had good service from them ...

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    I've logged a case through PayPal. Thanks for the advice guys. I will try with the arrow. I don't think PM or posting on their thread will help if it's the same people looking and replying though.
    Current Mods
    • Triade DNA200
    • Therion DNA75
    • Broadside
    • Noisy Cricket V2
    • Punto Zero
    • Kimech
    • USV-L

Current Attys
    • Monster V3
    • Squape X
    • Kayfun V5
    • Reload RTA
    • Goon
    • Goon v1.5
    • In'sane
    • Hadaly
    • Tricktank Pro
    • Tokugawa
    • CSMNT x2
    • BMI Nova
    • Icon RDA
    • Pulse RDA
    • Narda

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolous View Post
    I've logged a case through PayPal. Thanks for the advice guys. I will try with the arrow. I don't think PM or posting on their thread will help if it's the same people looking and replying though.
    Give it a shot.

AVF Regular
    I've never had an issue with anything I've bought from them, one of my best tanks, the SJMY Kayfun 5 clone was from them, but as with any vendor there's always a chance of borked gear. They can hardly open and check every single box. Manufacturer error. Requiring proof/video is standard, I've sent many things back, just not to them They'll sort it out.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    I've never had an issue with anything I've bought from them, one of my best tanks, the SJMY Kayfun 5 clone was from them, but as with any vendor there's always a chance of borked gear. They can hardly open and check every single box. Manufacturer error. Requiring proof/video is standard, I've sent many things back, just not to them They'll sort it out.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Proof isn't a problem. The problem is I've provided plenty of proof and yet they "still can't tell"
    I'm not expecting they open every box and make sure it's all good. I accept that things slip by QC. But when it does, own it, and warrant it especially with proof
    stylemessiah likes this.
    Current Mods
    • Triade DNA200
    • Therion DNA75
    • Broadside
    • Noisy Cricket V2
    • Punto Zero
    • Kimech
    • USV-L

Current Attys
    • Monster V3
    • Squape X
    • Kayfun V5
    • Reload RTA
    • Goon
    • Goon v1.5
    • In'sane
    • Hadaly
    • Tricktank Pro
    • Tokugawa
    • CSMNT x2
    • BMI Nova
    • Icon RDA
    • Pulse RDA
    • Narda

AVF Regular
    This has sort of happened to me. Because I Knew what the problem was I could see it in every photo I took and even the video looked as clear as a bell to me. So I asked baz to read and watch without me telling him what the issue was. He didn't get it until I pointed it out. So I rephotographed and reworded it until understood.
    stylemessiah and 1ynne like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Honestly it sounds like you've done everything right. The issue should have been resolved after the photo, let alone a video.

I liked 3fvape but that isn't how you treat customers... quite happy to buy elsewhere, considering the plethora of options out there.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Indeed View Post
    Honestly it sounds like you've done everything right. The issue should have been resolved after the photo, let alone a video.

I liked 3fvape but that isn't how you treat customers... quite happy to buy elsewhere, considering the plethora of options out there.
    I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. But English was the second language for me too. And if I was servicing people who used English as a first language, I would make sure mine was up to scratch to be able to provide that service. I'll send an updated photo with big red arrows and see where it goes from there.
    1ynne likes this.
    Current Mods
    • Triade DNA200
    • Therion DNA75
    • Broadside
    • Noisy Cricket V2
    • Punto Zero
    • Kimech
    • USV-L

Current Attys
    • Monster V3
    • Squape X