Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zainwolf

Thread: Top Vapor Cherry Cola from Madvapes

Top Vapor Cherry Cola from Madvapes

I had to try a 10ml bottle of this since I miss being able to get Cherry Coke and I'm not sorry I did in the least. The flavour is not quite spot on but it's not far off either. The cola flavour used tastes almost exactly the same as Juicewhore's cola and the cherry flavour added is not to sweet or strong but is a nice touch. I'd prefer perhaps a little more of the cherry flavouring but all in all, it's not a bad vape. I'm keen to find a really good cherry cola vape and this wasn't a bad starting point.

Plenty of vapour coming out of my trusty old IKV 901 LR with it. The only minor fault I can find is that it doesn't say what the ratio of PG to VG is but I would guess 80/20. I got it in 11mg nicotine and the throat hit is just right for me. (I like a little there but not too much.) If you like more throat hit you will almost certainly want a higher nic level of this stuff.

This juice makes me want to try more of the Top Vapor juice that Madvapes carries.
    Last edited by zainwolf; 28-03-12 at 05:00 PM.
    CCC likes this.

AVF Regular
    I've seen the real Cherry Coke at stores in the last several weeks, but alas, they only stock the regular stuff. I require sugar free.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

I have Madvapes ol' vanilla cola, it packs a nice punch & really nice light vanilla flavour, i recommend you give it a go if your into cola's
    Click to follow me on Twitter @AVapingAffair or my evergrowing collection: Tumblr

That vanilla cola sounds delish! I'll have to give that one a try. The only one I've had close is the V2 Cigs cola flavor.

Does MadVapes sell a blueberry flavor? I've been looking for a blueberry for some time.

Yes but have not tried it, closest I got to any fruit from MV was hawaiian delight but tbh I did not like it at all.
    Click to follow me on Twitter @AVapingAffair or my evergrowing collection: Tumblr