Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Foam

Blue Foam

Anyone here tried the blue foam filler?

Del
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Re: Blue Foam

Yep I used to use it all the time with my 510 and also used it in some Cartridges for a Type A atty for eGo. I always liked it, never had any major issues with it. For me it wicked better than the fluval that comes in cartridges.

Del
    The original and the best !

One more question....
    I've just bought an ego-t and they come with those semi-transparent carts...
    Do I need to put fillers in them or can i just juice them straight up?
    It just seems kinda odd that the kit has everything but no fillers to be seen anywhere...

no filler .. pop the top off the cart with a thumbnail in the air groove and fill her up..
    first attach .. good press till it clicks into place breaks the seal.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Thanks heaps for the info guys.

I'm using a standard 510, with the blue foam, and getting a lot of leakage. What am I doing wrong? I don't get any leakage with the standard fluval.

PS - using the mod shown in the Tripod Post with the pre-packaged fluval and it works a treat - it seems to double the time between top ups.

BananaMan
    That mod isn't required with blue foam. A 10mm square placed in the cart opening should be sufficient unless your juice is very thin, then you may need a bit bigger piece so it compresses more.
    Last edited by Mildew; 14-02-11 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mildew View Post
    That mod isn't required with blue foam.
    Sorry, shouldn't have mixed my posts - the blue foam I am using as is, no mod, just stuffing it in the cart. With the cart that I have the tripod mod in, I am using normal fluval.

AVF Regular
    I havent tried the blue foam, but I cut the filler to somewhere between a half and a turd of the original length. The standard cart holds about 13 drops done that way and you can vape it pretty-much dry. Haven't had any problem with leakage and I'm sitting here with a cart of 100% PG citrus tart going!

I'm finding this simple little mod is really good in that my carts now hold close to the same as a carto with a flavour closer to dripping.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    When you cut the length of the filler, what stops the wick from pushing the filler further into the cart?
    Eventually pushing the filler out of reach of the wick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast