Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Vapeking Stardust

Vapeking Stardust

Vendor: Vapeking
    Product: Stardust

Here is another review on the stardust but this time from Vapeking.

I first will say one thing... WOW.
    These handy little tanks are amazing. It's like dripping but without the effort. The flavour isn't diminished like a tank with a regular Cartomizer. For Ego owners these are a huge leap forward.
    If you don't like Ego voltages then buy an Ego to 510 adapter as these really are great. One thing I did notice though it that they eat through juice pretty fast but the flavour makes up for it.
    I don't know how many times you can refill these yet so I'll update this in a few weeks.
    I'm truely impressed by these and if you haven't tried these yet head over to Vape King | Electronic Cigarettes | E-liquids | Atomizers | Cartomizers and give them a go as I know you'll be impressed too.
    Tash likes this.

CCC
    Every noob i have given these stardusts to absolutly love them. I have actually got feedback now where i gave stardusts and boges to noobs, they tell me boges are useless.
    MissMist likes this.

AVF Regular
    yeah i think I will recommend LR start dusts to noobs now, pretty idiot proof and not a bad vape. Still a bit cool, but, where at first i thought they lacked a bit of flavour, now i think they are not too bad. Still wont replace dripping for me, but can see hy others like them.
    CCC likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I just tried a batch of LRs and I think I preferred the SRs for some reason, on a standard EGO battery.. Am getting more of both to do more comparison but the SRs seemed to produce more vapour and more consistent vapour as they heated up. Maybe I'm just tripping though.
    CCC likes this.

I wish i knew what mine was.. Don't know if its SR or LR

Super Moderator
    What did you order? You could also measure with a multimeter.

I find the LR one really comes to life when you bump the voltage up a little, I just wish the draw wasn't so stiff or I'd be a big fan of them they're so easy to fill. I could wish for a bit better juice capacity in them too. They can chew through the juice quickly when bumped up.

Quote Originally Posted by sync View Post
    I just tried a batch of LRs and I think I preferred the SRs for some reason, on a standard EGO battery.. Am getting more of both to do more comparison but the SRs seemed to produce more vapour and more consistent vapour as they heated up. Maybe I'm just tripping though.
    The first batch of SR's I got were a bit soft on so I got some LR's and some SR's on my second order.
    The second order are with the cone thingy. The LR's were great so I've been using them for a while and just loaded my first SR this morning and I must say I agree with you. Better vapor production and for some reason a smoother draw than the LR's were. All on an Ego.

Now that's interesting. This and Light's Core 8 review have now completely turned around my view on resistance vs. vapour production. I was of the opinion that lower resistance = more vapour. I was clearly wrong.

SRs going in the next order to test my new theory.
    wood duck likes this.

CCC
    Just keep in mind that a fresh one is better than one you have used for a while. But i agree that there is nothing wrong with SR especially on eGo batts. FYI the LR clears and blacks sold out on HC pretty damn fast.
    Last edited by CCC; 30-03-12 at 12:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast