Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By neofelis
  • 2 Post By arjay55

Thread: Vapeking Soft Serve Vanilla Icecream

Vapeking Soft Serve Vanilla Icecream

Vendor: Vapeking
    E-Juice flavour: Soft Serve Vanilla Icecream.

Description: A heavenly blend of smooth vanilla ice cream makes this a vape not to be missed for the Vanilla fans

Flavour: This would have to be one of the best tasting vanillas I've tried to date. It just a great tasting vape. It's a creamy vanilla flavour that is great on it's own or mixed with a tabacco flavour.
    At first I didn't know if I was going to like to vape vanilla but it's definately a flavour I'll be buying again. This vape isn't sweet either which eliminates the chance of heart burn and makes an awesome dessert vape.

Throat-Hit: This vape has a mild throat hit which makes it a delightful vape.

Thoughts/Comments: I'm pretty amazed by this E-Juice. I wasn't sure what to expect but after trying this I'll definatly be adding it to some more tobacco flavours and vaping it on it's own. If you haven't tried this yet why not try something different and head over to Vape King | Electronic Cigarettes | E-liquids | Atomizers | Cartomizers and give it a go.
    CCC, motiv8dan and Tash like this.

Quote Originally Posted by neofelis View Post
    Vendor: Vapeking
    E-Juice flavour: Soft Serve Vanilla Icecream.

Description: A heavenly blend of smooth vanilla ice cream makes this a vape not to be missed for the Vanilla fans
    Hi Neofelis,
    Does it have the purfume after tone to it?

Will have to give it a try I think, just mixed up some banana nut bread yumm

AVF Regular
    The vanilla Soft serve is my all day vape mixed with a little banana split.

It gets better the longer u let it sit.

Banana Nut Bread is also my second favorite
    Vaping and smoke free since March 2012

I don't notice any purfumey taste to it at all. Did you?

I use the vanilla softserve with kona coffeee in a 40/60 split. Makes the kona coffee really smooth but lets the coffee taste still come through, with an overlay of the softserve. I really like the way this blends with the coffee but I wasn't all that keen on it by itself. A bit too sickly sweet and creamy for me.
    margyb and CCC like this.

Just trying it out now on the i06.. not sure if it's the juice or the nicotine I mixed with it.. but it's got a kinda grassy texture/taste there.. could be the new atty as well affecting the taste.. but it's not horrible.. it's certainly one of the better vanillas I have tasted. Many of them have a perfumy taste or are like milk that is gone bad.. or have an alcohol taste.. this one is very creamy and nice.. now that I am vaping it a bit more (as I am writing this) the grassy taste is fading, so it could have been just the new atty breaking in... starting to get more of the "soft serve" style vanilla elements coming through now too.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Quote Originally Posted by neofelis View Post
    I don't notice any purfumey taste to it at all. Did you?
    I didn't realise this was from VK, Mine was from another Aussie vendor. I have let it steep for ages and although can taste a nice vanilla flavour, it still has too strong of a perfume taste in there which totally spoils it.

This is another positive feed on VK vanilla vape, so will have to give that one a go.

Takes 24 hours to break an io6 in.