Thread: wicked e-juice

wicked e-juice

Hi all,

Just thought I'd give my 2c about my recent order of Wicked e-juice..
    Bought Cherry Cheroot,
    Cuban Cigar,
    Carmel,
    Oldport,
    Aromatic, and Tobacco at 18mg, the rest at 11mg.
    Have to say they all taste surprisingly similar despite the fancy names.
    The throat hit isn't much of a hit as more of a slow sandpaper rub, and there's a slight acidic/sour note in there somewhere. All in all, not very pleasant... I probably wouldn't buy them again. I may buy from Wicked if recommended certain flavours, but wouldn't chance random ones.
    The packaging is great though.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms

Re: wicked e-juice

Quote Originally Posted by Hobi1
    Hi all,

Bought Cherry Cheroot,
    Cuban Cigar,
    Carmel,
    Oldport,
    The throat hit isn't much of a hit as more of a slow sandpaper rub, and there's a slight acidic/sour note in there somewhere. All in all, not very pleasant... I probably wouldn't buy them again. I may buy from Wicked if recommended certain flavours, but wouldn't chance random ones.
    Spot on I agree.

About 3 months after I started vaping I feel for their advertising and decided to throw in some juice with my ScrewDriver Mk2 order from them after hearing how it was the "OMGHOTSHITBESTJUICEEVER" advertising from all the yanks.

I only got in tobacco and....coffee at 24MG ( Had to think about that)

To be honest they were both pretty crap and barely tasted like anything. Dont think I finished either bottle.

Yeah... and being somewhat a newbie (started a couple of weeks ago on vaping), got sucked in by all the fancy rebranded ecig ads.
    First, bought greensmoke (which was an E9), then bought the Wicked Mega Titan (which was a 510).
    What is really a horrible thing is how many greensmoke, wicked, etc. reviews there are on Youtube that are biased! Didn't realize at first all those glowing reviews with discount codes are really commission opportunities.
    Maybe we should have an ongoing juice review thread in this forum somewhere?
    Oh, and e-cig.com has horrible quality cartomizers for the E9... no second rubber stoppers, juice leaks out, all brown goopy looking inside and tastes awful... had to throw a bunch of them out. Hardware is cheap enough though.

AVF Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Hobi1
    Hi all,

Bought Cherry Cheroot,
    Cuban Cigar,
    Carmel,
    Oldport,
    This taste thing is kinda weird.

When I bought my starter kit it had a couple of bottles of of zero nic juices with it - France Pipe and another tobacco.

To be honest I couldnt taste much at all and struggled to tell the two apart.

Then my first lot of Dekang 24mg lobbed and it was a little different. Four of them tasted like arse and the fifth was a more distinctive in that it tasted like sour arse! :shock:

Interestingly though, over the next few days I found I could taste the difference between them and they became tolerable if not outstanding.

Now I really dont know what the process was there. I'm wondering if the juices improved with a bit of extra time or did I just get accustomed to them? Or was it my sense of taste returning? At this point I'm thinking it was all of the above.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slothy
    This taste thing is kinda weird.

When I bought my starter kit it had a couple of bottles of of zero nic juices with it - France Pipe and another tobacco.

To be honest I couldnt taste much at all and struggled to tell the two apart.

Then my first lot of Dekang 24mg lobbed and it was a little different. Four of them tasted like arse and the fifth was a more distinctive in that it tasted like sour arse! :shock:

Interestingly though, over the next few days I found I could taste the difference between them and they became tolerable if not outstanding.

Now I really dont know what the process was there. I'm wondering if the juices improved with a bit of extra time or did I just get accustomed to them? Or was it my sense of taste returning? At this point I'm thinking it was all of the above.

I think maybe you just enjoy the taste of sour arse! :lol:
    Seriously though from what I have read, flavors in e-juice develop over time, so if a juice tastes terrible the first time you vape it, give it 24-48hrs sitting with the lid off to mature & try it again.
    You may find it tastes better but if not try another 48hrs & up to a week of maturation. If after a week it still tastes like sour arse, then it could be that it was sour arse used as the flavoring or maybe storing it in a cool dark cupboard (lid on) for longer will improve it.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!