Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shanereis1200

Thread: Smok's TFV8 Cloud Beast!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Smok's TFV8 Cloud Beast!

The name says it all!
    Last edited by F4LL3N1; 12-08-17 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Corrected clapton sizes

this tank has brought me nothing but problems..... firstly i had a leaking issue which was an obvious manufacturer DEFAULT, i ended up discarding the RDA because the top section of the chimney literally fused itself the the coil.... i ended up separating the two with multi-grips....i couldn't believe it. the Q4 was a problem from the beginning, i will consider replacing the RBA, but i wont be replacing any of the coils other the the octuple coil.... on the other hand the baby beast tank...nothing but a pleasure, ridiculous flavor, great vapor production.....haven't had a problem at all, but obviously its just to small, i think its cap is what 3-4 ml??? Chinese stuff is always a little hit and miss, think i will be sticking with USA made gear from now on....

DISAPPOINTING SMOK

this tank has brought me nothing but problems..... firstly i had a leaking issue which was an obvious manufacturer DEFAULT, i ended up discarding the RDA because the top section of the chimney literally fused itself the the coil.... i ended up separating the two with multi-grips....i couldn't believe it. the Q4 was a problem from the beginning, i will consider replacing the RBA, but i wont be replacing any of the coils other the the octuple coil.... on the other hand the baby beast tank...nothing but a pleasure, ridiculous flavor, great vapor production.....haven't had a problem at all, but obviously its just to small, i think its cap is what 3-4 ml??? Chinese stuff is always a little hit and miss, think i will be sticking with USA made gear from now on....

DISAPPOINTING SMOK
    lindseyfox likes this.

i bougth three of those to make one proper.
    it is not worth the money.
    The leaking used to happen with the stick and the tesla 120...but on mine therion 166 the tank works just fine....i still use it in mine experience it depends on the vendor from whom you buy the coils.