AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Smok's TFV8 Cloud Beast!

The name says it all!
    Last edited by F4LL3N1; 12-08-17 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Corrected clapton sizes

this tank has brought me nothing but problems..... firstly i had a leaking issue which was an obvious manufacturer DEFAULT, i ended up discarding the RDA because the top section of the chimney literally fused itself the the coil.... i ended up separating the two with multi-grips....i couldn't believe it. the Q4 was a problem from the beginning, i will consider replacing the RBA, but i wont be replacing any of the coils other the the octuple coil.... on the other hand the baby beast tank...nothing but a pleasure, ridiculous flavor, great vapor production.....haven't had a problem at all, but obviously its just to small, i think its cap is what 3-4 ml??? Chinese stuff is always a little hit and miss, think i will be sticking with USA made gear from now on....

DISAPPOINTING SMOK

this tank has brought me nothing but problems..... firstly i had a leaking issue which was an obvious manufacturer DEFAULT, i ended up discarding the RDA because the top section of the chimney literally fused itself the the coil.... i ended up separating the two with multi-grips....i couldn't believe it. the Q4 was a problem from the beginning, i will consider replacing the RBA, but i wont be replacing any of the coils other the the octuple coil.... on the other hand the baby beast tank...nothing but a pleasure, ridiculous flavor, great vapor production.....haven't had a problem at all, but obviously its just to small, i think its cap is what 3-4 ml??? Chinese stuff is always a little hit and miss, think i will be sticking with USA made gear from now on....

DISAPPOINTING SMOK