Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Legion
  • 1 Post By helixx
  • 1 Post By Legion

Thread: Dotmod DotRDA 24

AVF Regular

Dotmod DotRDA 24

Hi folks, I try not to spam you guys too often with my reviews but I though some of y'all might be interested in this.

helixx and VapeLikeKing505 like this.
    “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”
    ― Charles Bukowski

AVF Regular
    Watched your vid not long after you uploaded it. The production value has gone up notch🖒. Big ups there. Loved the pic of the coils firing in the intro.

My only comment would be keeping the up and close centred to the frame. Maybe using your vape mat as a reference point to work out where to keep the action. I realise this is probably harder said than done though.

Good to see you build on camera. Or even seeing coils in your build. I like seeing coils in the atty being reviewed. It gives a better idea of how it looks with a build in it. Would those coils have fitted neater with one less wrap? Ideally companies would supply coils that fit perfectly in the atty they are included with. I've had other atties come with coils that are a real PITA to fit. Makes no sense I reckon. They know their atties. If ya going to include coils make sure they fit

Just my 2 cents. Another great vid anyways mate🖒

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by helixx; 23-08-17 at 10:22 PM.
    Legion likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the comments mate!

Yeah...sometimes I get distracted by what I'm doing or saying and lose the frame...I'm working on it!

I often bypass doing installs in vids if it's a simple or generic deck. I generally figure most people have got that down and don't really need to see it and it keeps the length down. I might consider doing them a bit more though.
    helixx likes this.
    “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”
    ― Charles Bukowski