Greensmoke Review

Hi Guys,

Today I recieved my starter kit from Greensmoke. Previously I was using Smokestik and pretty happy with it, but from everything I had read, Greensmoke seemed to come out ahead due to it's large amount of vapour.

The kit comes with 1 short battery, 1 long, usb charger and a 5 cartomiser sample pack.

I was really impressed with the size of the ecig when using the shorter battery. It is the same length as a normal cigarette (with carto on) and just about the same diameter. The weight is really good, and does not feel like a heavy peice of metal in my mouth.

The cartomisers that came with the pack, 2 x regular tobacco, 1 "red label", 1 vanilla, 1 menthol ice. The tips are quite nice, with a slim rubber type coating. Compared with the smokestik, I liked the feel of the carto, it was soft. The smokestik is hard and you can tell you have hard plastic in your mouth.

I put it all together with a regular tobacco carto, I was amazed at the vapour production and the throat hit. When you pulI on it to inhale it is nearly the same as having a normal cig, perfect. My smokestik gives a slight whistle to it and you can hear the air draw through, you cant pull as hard on it. Unfortunatly I was not impressed with the flavour. It was sweet and not at all like tobacco. I tried the "red label" and it tasted the same as the regular tobacco, not good. Menthol ice was very poor, too sharp. The vanilla was not great either.

Aside from the flavours, I think the Greensmoke is very good. If I can refill the carto's with something better, I will probably use this instead of the Smokestik. The Smokestik flavor is very good.

One thing to mention on the case, it was not designed very well. Appearance is really good, but it's layed out in such a way that you can't store an ecig with the carto attached. This is a major pain always opening up the case and screwing on the carto. This is where I prefer the Smokestik, it stores a full ecig with carto attached.

Another downside to the Greensmoke is the cost. I suppose you get what you pay for, but if I continued to pay for pre-filled cartos plus shipping, it will cost a bundle.

I need to find a brand of tobacco nictotene juice that I can re-fill into these cartomisers. I see many suggestions on this board, but it's hard to nail down one that everyone seems to agree on.

Thanks for reading.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.

Re: Greensmoke Review

While you may be happy with what you have now, you will most likely find recharging what you have to be a pain.
    Read as much as you can about e-cigs on the various forums. You will find that there are better e-cigs around, such as the Riva/Ego & clones or battery mods, which perform better, last longer & have better batteries. Many of these are available in Aus. from vendors here on the forum.

For juice you will need to buy nic juice overseas but you can buy flavored concentrates or doublers from vendors here also.
    I find using flavorless PG based, nic juice & mixing my own flavors with concentrates & 100% pure VG to correct nic strength is the way I most prefer to get juice. This way I know what has gone into a mix & can duplicate it exactly time & again.
    Doublers are also good if you prefer to have an easier recipe to follow, as you usually just add 50% nic juice to 50% doubler.
    Be sure to order nic juice that is twice as strong as you need in either case, then you can mix to the strength you need.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

I started on one over 12 months ago but quickly moved on. They are over priced in all aspects as mentioned by Noe.
    I you can send it back while you can. If not look for E9 empty carto's for cheaper elsewhere. I found these do not last a long time a time as other brands.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm already looking at the Riva for home use. The reason I went with the Smokestik and Greensmoke was because of the way they looked and how small they are. I didn't want a large vaping unit at the office, but I'm already getting tired of inconsistencies in the pre-filled cartomisers. The smokestik carto's are really hit and miss, some are ok while others seem dried out with little flavour.

Thanks again