Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Smok AL85 (Alien baby) Kit

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    and this is what FM said on another of Tims review last week -

Vaporesso Revenger 220W Kit
    I think it might be high time Timwis pifs a few items in a southerly direction with free postage as to earn some kharma. It's profiteering IMHO that one gets freebies for 'reviews' & by 'spamming' competitions in order to gain machinery. I reckon it's not in the spirit of AVF. Or a quick referral to the mob that counsel people on hoarding in the UK.
    DogMan, 1ynne, Danny76 and 1 others like this.
    If I can't blind you with science, I'll dazzle you with BS

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    I think it might be high time Timwis pifs a few items in a southerly direction with free postage as to earn some kharma. It's profiteering IMHO that one gets freebies for 'reviews' & by 'spamming' competitions in order to gain machinery. I reckon it's not in the spirit of AVF. Or a quick referral to the mob that counsel people on hoarding in the UK.
    About time I pifd a few things whilst on leave atm, I'm really curious about that vandyvape Pyro24!
    Ive always wondered what all these reviewers do, you often see in videos all these things lined up behind them!
    And Tim get a better camera dude!
    DogMan likes this.
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

AVF Regular
    Meh if only the internet rule #34 could be changed .... Now that would be an achievement!
    1ynne likes this.
    NNA AU and general vape advocacy in Australia summed up-
    There is nothing to see here- it has nothing to do with you or vapers - Its not your business...
    Secrecy for the greater good... Enemies are everywhere

"If you see something ...Say say nothing...
    Then drink to forget ..."
    One of us... one of us...one of us....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Meh if only the internet rule #34 could be changed .... Now that would be an achievement!
    I'll put my ignorance on display again. Internet rule #34 is?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Without rule #34 internet usage may reduce enough to fix the slow nbn speeds!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Or merely easterly to replace mine that's crapped it's dacks. Finish is fu... fouled up and it's developed a current 'leak' that'll drain a battery to dead if left alone for more than a few hours. Severe enough that it raises the board temp constantly until it hits +50C and flattens out, which is about 20C too high for my liking on something that's not getting actively used.

Maybe I'll power it up without it's clothes on and find the problem, but I think I'll be better off simply binning it. Unless someone wants a PIF that'll make them tear out their hair and maybe burn their house down when it kills an 18650...

Stu.
    DocM, 1ynne and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtoo View Post
    Or merely easterly to replace mine that's crapped it's dacks. Finish is fu... fouled up and it's developed a current 'leak' that'll drain a battery to dead if left alone for more than a few hours. Severe enough that it raises the board temp constantly until it hits +50C and flattens out, which is about 20C too high for my liking on something that's not getting actively used.

Maybe I'll power it up without it's clothes on and find the problem, but I think I'll be better off simply binning it. Unless someone wants a PIF that'll make them tear out their hair and maybe burn their house down when it kills an 18650...

Stu.
    post it to me I like figuring out problems if I fix it ill return it to you
    DocM likes this.
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

AVF Regular
    I just wish I could stop learning stuff sometimes. Thanks again RATM! Googled it and I feel like I deserve a certificate of attendance now.

AVF Regular
    Maybe tim should post his reviews in the vapesourcing thread. Then he can ignore them, they can ignore him, and we can get on with the serious business of tomfoolery, malarky, and haberdashery for hamfisted panty hamsters.
    DogMan, Tara, DocM and 4 others like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Didnt vapesourcing just come back from a generous 1 month holiday from FatMan?

Is this review popping up now a co-inkydink?
    DocM and rockmoose like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast