Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By Ernster86
  • 1 Post By Tash
  • 1 Post By tetsky
  • 1 Post By CCC

Thread: Ive finally found "the one"!

AVF Regular

Ive finally found "the one"!

Hey guys just wanted to share something.

My Halo G6 arrived yesterday and took less than 2 weeks to arrive which I was really pleased about.

WOW is all I have to say. I've finally found the ecig I've been looking for all my life. Although I know you guys are into your larger ecigs like the ego's and weird mods and small ecigs are looked down upon, I knew the only way Id quit smoking is by using an ecig that resembles an actual cigarette. I dont want to stand out in public, I just wanted an ecig that looks like a real one and to go on about my day like always.

After buying a 510-t I was annoyed by the bad battery life. Often only lasting 30mins of chaing vaping. I didnt like the blue light either and how it has a tank sticking out the end.

So I ordered a white Halo g6 which is the only colour that comes with an orange light!

This thing is amazing! Excellent vapod production, good throat hit and the battery actually lasts a few hours of heavy vaping!

If you want a small cigarette looking device The Halo G6 IS right up there. It really cant be much improved on realistically at this point anyway.

Oh and I'd go with the automatic batteries as these things are sealed now, so there isnt much point pressing a buttom if you want an authentic smoking experience.

I also got a PCC kit which looks really hi tech and about the size of an iphone.

As far as flavours theres been a lot of hype about Halo and I was expecting this juice to taste better than Gold...uh anyway...

I must say regarding their juices I ordered a Tobacoo sample pack and there really isnt a juice that blows me away. None of them are bad by all means but I guess my taste buds are not normal lol. Still who knows what will happen with a bit of steeping.

Most of the halo juices have a similar flavour in some way, I dont know if its their tobacco base or if its the nitotine im tasting? All my juices are 12mg.

Today is the second day and I must admit I'm warming up to the flavours. They taste better than yesterday but I guess the search for that mind blowing juice continues.

Still Im very happy and everything Halo does is AAA quality, right down to the packaging!

Anyway as many smokers are image concious and wouldnt dare use some of the larger ecigs out there in public, I cant recommend the Halo G6 enough. 10/10!
    AutumnGirl, tetsky, margyb and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Congrats on finding what works for you

Personally i think that is the key to vaping, find what you like and what works the best for you
    Ernster86 likes this.
    Vaping and smoke free since March 2012

So glad for you that you've found something you love. Can you refil the carts with other ejuices?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mink View Post
    So glad for you that you've found something you love. Can you refil the carts with other ejuices?
    Yes you sure can. You can buy them prefilled or blanks and they are reusable/refillable.

AVF Regular
    it soesnt matter how expensive your mods are or how cheap they are as long as you found your "sweet spot and your style".

good on you mate...
    Ernster86 likes this.

we don't look down upon small ecigs
    what works .. works.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Super Moderator
    You could be vaping on a monster can mod, who cares whatever Vape keeps you off the smokes is a good Vape.

AVF Regular
    +1 its what works for the individual

CCC
    I have been waiting for this review. Glad it is everything you hoped it would be. And yeah give your taste buds a week or two before you judge the juice.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk
    Ernster86 likes this.

AVF Regular
    +1 on finding your "sweet spot".......doesn't matter what you vape as long as you vape.....boo cigarettes...yaa pv's....vape on Ernster vape on

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties