Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Siam Mods stainless i06 sleeve

Siam Mods stainless i06 sleeve

I had stuffed MB around revising my order a couple of times and was very glad I did when I saw the Siam Mods stainless i06 sleeve go up at last, since I had been waiting for these for a while. Thanks Madbunny for letting me know about these in advance, I would have been so disappointed to have missed out!

There's not a lot to really review about these because they do exactly what they're supposed to do flawlessly. The i06 fits quite snugly in there and it takes a bit of gentle twisting to get it all the way in. The inner o-ring ensures there will be no leaking around the sleeve whatsoever. I had to lube mine with a dab of plain VG to get it in there. Fits perfectly on my REO Grand and with the 1.8 ohm i06 it's a totally awesome vape. I'm even more happy that I can now finally use my favourite drip tips with my i06.

If you love the i06 atomizer and want to use your favourite 510/901 drip tip with it, the sleeve is a must have.
    eTama and cruzmiguel like this.

Here it is on the REO and the china tube next to it has the siam slotted tip in an ikv 510 hv :-) also got the spiffy tank skirt for the ego batt hehe I vape em all

my vapes.JPG
    CCC, eTama and cruzmiguel like this.

yep.. these things are must have for someone who likes i06's.. just got mine today after spending a week and a half in auspost limbo.. lovin them already..
    eTama likes this.

Hi Guys, am I doing this right? It looks like the sleeve should go all the way down cos I can still see the top o ring inside close to the attie.
    Maybe I'm just weak wristed, but short of a vice and a hammer I cant see how I could get it down further.Was well lubed but it is a tight fit.
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    it looks like it is stuck in front of the second o ring, I had the same issue with the sleeve - the other i06's driptips I could get on , with some lube, but the sleeve was particularily tuff, and after snappind an atomiser i just left it where it was.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    New O-rings will arrive today. I'll test them out and let you guys know. If they do the trick then I'll post them out to whoever needs them.

MB
    cruzmiguel likes this.

AVF Regular
    cheers mb, i will have some if they work - great looking tips, great quality thickness and materials, great price, only gripe is the orings fitting, of the 3 i have its just the sleeve that is particularly tough.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    cheers mb, i will have some if they work - great looking tips, great quality thickness and materials, great price, only gripe is the orings fitting, of the 3 i have its just the sleeve that is particularly tough.
    You're right, I found the Sleeve the tightest. I found the Slotted one to be the easiest of the 3. They have already started working on making them a tad bigger but the O-rings should hopefully sort the issue out. As soon as they arrive I will fit them into one of my drip tips here and let you know the results.

MB
    cruzmiguel likes this.

Is it alright to use as is,its not going to melt the o ring or something?
    Its OK, Madbunny sending new o rings so I'll be patient.
    Last edited by Old Dog; 19-04-12 at 03:10 PM.

some pics of the driptips..

Last edited by cruzmiguel; 25-04-12 at 06:18 PM.
    Mickg33 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast