Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Mickg33
  • 1 Post By Sik

Thread: Wood grain 510 drip tips

AVF Regular

Wood grain 510 drip tips

Hi,

Being a bit obsessed with getting matching drip tips for my mods, I ordered these plastic Ming type wood grain drip tips from Kalamazoo vapor shop in the USA. They were $10 each on sale.

Like the plastic mings they will pool juice a little so better suited for tanks and bottom feeders. Look ok, but $15 shipping makes them only worth buying if you want something else from their site. They look ok but not as flash as I had hoped.

On ecf a few mod makers are making actual wood drip tips now that may be better. I like them but they are quite expensive compared to say the SS Driptips from Vapeking, and aren't the best for dripping, so only would suit fussy buggers like myself, if you want a matching drip tip for your woody.

Last edited by Mickg33; 17-04-12 at 02:56 PM.
    light487, CCC and cruzmiguel like this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

CCC
    Actually i think that looks pretty good.

AVF Regular
    OK so they are plastic and just look like wood. I think thats better. Actual wood drip tips wont last long i think. Do you think it will get all soft and juicy over time. Suits the mod but.

Sik
    you have an unhealthy obsession.

I'd hate to imagine what lengths you would go to if the carpet didnt match the drapes mate.
    VapinKittie likes this.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

If they made the wood ones like a pipe.. all sealed and stuff, whatever it is they do to the wood.. would be ok.. maybe porcelain would be better though.. I dunno.. plenty of possible materials to use..
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487