Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By VapinKittie
  • 3 Post By VapinKittie
  • 2 Post By VapinKittie
  • 2 Post By VapinKittie

Thread: Siam Tanks and Drip Tip from VapeKing

Cool Siam Tanks and Drip Tip from VapeKing

Hi all!

Today I was at a training course. Then I got an email from a co-worker.

HEY. SOME GUY CALLED BRIAN VAPELLING SENT YOU A PACKAGE.

I immediately packed up my training books, threw bag on my shoulder and legged it. That's just how much I love getting Vape Mail. (What really happened was training finished half hour early...but who doesn't love some Vape Mail!!!)

So I did what any special vaper does. Unwrapped the express post bag, then unwrapped the padded bag, then assembled a pile of goodies!

Then I unwrapped it and arranged it into piles! It's part of the process for me you see.

Now for the tanks and the end caps... quite a selection!

What's that it's too dark?

Flitterby and margyb like this.

But I seem to be missing something.... I'm a tank short of a tan... whatever a group of tanks is called

Then I grab my juice.... the delicious Virgin Vapor Cherry Vanilla Swirl.... and use the condom method because it's awesome (on my finest paper towel from the kitchen)

and then I fill my tank... with the help of a Siam Mods Tank Filler Tip. This is particularly useful for me as (some of you will know) I am pretty unco-ordinated with tanks and still getting the hang of them. I've been known to dump juice (a lot) but with this handy little thing it's a piece of cake.

Isn't it pretty?
    Last edited by VapinKittie; 17-04-12 at 09:09 PM.
    Mickg33, tetsky and margyb like this.

The tank is quite solid and heavy, but so is the Provari so I'm OK with that.

It's very shiny and certainly eye catching. I'm using punched cartos and it Vapes very nice.

I followed the same process for the cube tank as well...but used my favourite Candy Cane from Pink Spot Vapors.

Then stepped back to admire them. They certainly are very eye catching.

So far they have been pretty good but I'll continue to use them this week and report back. The stainless steel tank body is very good quality and the polycarbonate ice tank (haven't used yet) is thick and sturdy. As is the cube.

I love, love love the stainless steel mouth piece though, it's so comfortable to vape with and the mouth piece isn't too huge.

I'll post back over the next few days but I hope someone gets some help out of this :-) It's nice seeing things on a website but it's also nice to see it on people's gear too.

So far I'm happy with them but plan to punish them over the coming days.
    Last edited by VapinKittie; 17-04-12 at 09:15 PM.
    tetsky and cruzmiguel like this.

AVF Regular
    You are a very lucky kittie!
    Was that 2 provaries on the table?

Edit I posted this before all your pics were uploaded
    Last edited by margyb; 17-04-12 at 09:23 PM.

AVF Regular
    Cool photos and like you mention gives some extra perspective that you don't always get from photos on the suppliers website.

The filler tip really is a handy little invention.
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

Quote Originally Posted by Australis View Post
    Cool photos and like you mention gives some extra perspective that you don't always get from photos on the suppliers website.

The filler tip really is a handy little invention.
    Hey now there's an idea... what if there was a way to submit photos of the products in action? You could have a little gallery or something. Sort of like that T Shirt Shop online that lets you upload pictures of yourself modelling the T Shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    You are a very lucky kittie!
    Was that 2 provaries on the table?

Edit I posted this before all your pics were uploaded
    All good.... have a mini and a normal Provari... I'm saving a tonne of cash compared to smoking though and we get to have some fun doing it
    margyb and motiv8dan like this.