Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Mickg33

Thread: 18350 ecigworkshop woody

AVF Regular

18350 ecigworkshop woody

Hi all,

Got my 18350 woody from ecigworkshop today (Ebony and Burle wood mod in middle of picture). Note this is for dripping, for me and doen't have a built in juice bottle, as compared to the VVPV and Reo pictured.

Pros

Cheap at $65 delivered, including the extra $15 I paid for different wood and catch cup
    Solid and very well put together, quality finish, and looks good
    2 large magnets hold the door solidly in place
    Hits better than some of my other small battery mods, so must be well wired

Cons
    The catch cup, is really a wooden well, that will gather juice, but cannot be used to suck the juice back up into the atty, so really just helps stopping juice spill down the side of your mod, you will still need a paper towell to clear it out at some point. If you use 510 atomisers and drip, forget the $10 catchcup option and use a shorty 510 extender and drip shield.
    Spring a little small for a aw 18350 imr battery, so needed to use a small battery spacer
    Quite small, but as you can see in the pic's not as small as it could be in comparison to my other box mods that have either an 18500 battery or 2 14500 batteries and a juice bottle as well inside.
    The mod is waxed versus varnished, so will need some regular waxing to keep it looking good.
    (There are other mod makers that are similarly priced, and have varnished mods, and metal catch cups, but are Rectangle in shape, I ordered this one because I wanted the oval shape, although it means its a bit bigger)

Overall though i was aware of the cons when I bought it, and for the price really like it.

Last edited by Mickg33; 23-04-12 at 03:51 PM.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Another nice mod Mick! Thanks for sharing.

Saw them at britvapes awhile back. Been looking at reo, grip, bogger Now these too lol

Really nice looking boxes, I was thinking pretty much the same clour scheme too
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -