Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By DocM
  • 1 Post By emu
  • 2 Post By 1ynne
  • 1 Post By DocM

Thread: Le Supersonic/Haku comparison.

AVF Regular

Le Supersonic/Haku comparison.

I gave the Le Supersonic a bath to get the machine oil out of it and just stuck it in the sun for a bit of 'el cheapskato' drying. I had to go & buy a 2.5mm Allen key. It came with 0 toolages and a BF pin to remove.

Later that afternoon.......I am no expert but, it has got bigger juice reservoirs and a deeper area up to the air holes than the Haku. I did a coil from the SS fused clapton that I was PIF'd @ .4 ohm, 2.5 ID, 5 wraps. Wicked it with Rayon. I had to wait for the clouds to part and find the computer while I was having a flavourgasm. Great airflow and easy to wick, although you have to wrap the coil ends semi around the flat slotted screws, one tiny minus. It's easier to wick it with the coil out because of the space in the deck. Get one, get one, get one! As good as the Haku, if not, a little better. The drip tip is a short and stumpy bugger but that's a preference thing with me.
    Last edited by DocM; 28-04-18 at 10:53 AM.
    disley, 1ynne, Sublime and 1 others like this.
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

emu
    AVF Regular
    Good to see you happy doc, enjoy your new found gasm giver mate...!!!
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Good to see you happy doc, enjoy your new found gasm giver mate...!!!
    Always happy Emu. I don't posess the sense to know any different. Blissfully ignorant.

AVF Regular
    well I just tried out the Haku (clone)and it is not bad but for me the Le Supersonic wins so I agree and glad you are enjoying.. I rarely use the supplied drip tips - I seems to have a few others that I prefer - Le Concorde was my previously fav but is more restricted.. one that you may also like that has more air and great flavour is the Entheon https://www.fasttech.com/products/9075800 but better still, you then need a squonking mod and then and collection of new drip tips ... oh and then ....
    DocM and Sublime like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    well I just tried out the Haku (clone)and it is not bad but for me the Le Supersonic wins so I agree and glad you are enjoying.. I rarely use the supplied drip tips - I seems to have a few others that I prefer - Le Concorde was my previously fav but is more restricted.. one that you may also like that has more air and great flavour is the Entheon https://www.fasttech.com/products/9075800 but better still, you then need a squonking mod and then and collection of new drip tips ... oh and then ....
    New screwdrivers, Allen keys, drills, cnc mill, cnc lathe, new batteries, lobotomy............juices, new house to store them all.......new car to get to the post office....boat.....van... medications.....and on and on.......
    1ynne likes this.