Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Number23

Thread: VapeKing Banana Split

VapeKing Banana Split

Here is my thoughts on the VK Banana Split - As one of my all day vapes, and having gone through a 30mL bottle in 2 weeks I thought it deserved a review

Vendor: VapeKing
    Flavour: Banana Split 60/40 PG/VG @ 18mg Nic
    Hardware: eGo 1000mAh with Vision Stone V2 (Goofy looking but does the trick)
    Packaging: 30mL Bottle doubler (This was sent to me as a fuss-free mixer) Plastic bottle with dropper tip clearly labeled with VG level and name + Doubler ticked

First impressions upon smelling - Nice mellow banana smell, a hint of creamy smells (if anyone has tried a banana caramel creme pie, that is what it smells like)

Inhale: Lots of banana! But not like a fake banana lolly that you get from a pascalls bag, but a true banana fruit flavour. Along with that you get a background hint of creamy deliciousness! It also leaves a subtle banana flavour on the palate

Exhale: I can taste a slight hint of caramel in with the banana on exhale, very smooth.

Throat Hit: Very minor throat hit for me, Which I really like.

Vapor Production: Excellent vapor production from the stone tank, equally as good when I had it in a stardust

Overall: 9/10 My all day vape, and am going to purchase a bulk 120mL on my next order I like it so much! If you are a fan of anything banana tasting, you will love this!
    Last edited by Number23; 04-05-12 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Made to bold added vape production :)
    CCC, nayomee77 and b874 like this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    This is another one that mixes well with Soft Serve Vanilla Mind you I mix Soft Serve Vanilla with everything though.

Spot on just tried this it's amazing my 1st truly delicious vape OMG WOW

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    This is another one that mixes well with Soft Serve Vanilla Mind you I mix Soft Serve Vanilla with everything though.
    I hear it goes well with Bacon. Also with Roast Chicken n Taters
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    I hear it goes well with Bacon. Also with Roast Chicken n Taters
    cant seam to find a baked bean e fluid
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB