Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OK Smokey Juice Review

Hi Guys,

This was my first eliquid purchase. Thanks to everyone on this board - I was convinced to quit buying pre-filled cartos, and I'm glad I did (expensive Smokestik carto's). I was blown away by the flavor of these liquids and I can now say I am hooked. I got the shipment at work and re-filled an old carto with Drum DF right away - wow. I vaped on it all day at my desk in the office (discreetly) and couldn't put it down.

I purchased a 5 bottle (5ml each) multi-pack.

Golden Virgina 15mg - Fantastic. This is my favorite. It produces a ton of vapor and it's very smooth. It reminds me slightly of pipe tobacco. 10/10

Marlboro 15mg - Not so good, it does not taste like Marlboro but I thought I'd give it a try. 4/10

Drum 15mg - Very good and smooth, not quite the same hit as Drum DF but easy to vape. 7/10

Drum DF 15mg - Excellent, a close second to being my favorite. It is somewhat sweeter, possibly because it's DF? 9/10

Old Holborn 15mg - Pretty good, very mild and easy to vape as well. Not sweet like the drum. 7/10

When I got home tonight I went and purchased two 50ml bottles of Golden Virginia and Drum DF. I think this will be my main vape for nights with beers or other occasions. I'm sure for now it will be all I vape though. The shipment came in about 2.5 weeks if anyone is wondering..

Thanks to JatoOspry for recommending OK Smokey!

Hope you enjoyed the review.
    Last edited by lilmi; 21-02-11 at 09:00 PM.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmi View Post
    Hi Guys,

I purchased a 5 bottle (5ml each) multi-pack.

Golden Virgina 15mg - Fantastic. This is my favorite. It produces a ton of vapor and it's very smooth. It reminds me slightly of pipe tobacco. 10/10

Marlboro 15mg - Not so good, it does not taste like Marlboro but I thought I'd give it a try. 4/10

Drum 15mg - Very good and smooth, not quite the same hit as Drum DF but easy to vape. 7/10

Drum DF 15mg - Excellent, a close second to being my favorite. It is somewhat sweeter, possibly because it's DF? 9/10

Old Holborn 15mg - Pretty good, very mild and easy to vape as well. Not sweet like the drum. 7/10

When I got home tonight I went and purchased two 50ml bottles of Golden Virginia and Drum DF. I think this will be my main vape for nights with beers or other occasions. I'm sure for now it will be all I vape though. The shipment came in about 2.5 weeks if anyone is wondering..

Thanks to JatoOspry for recommending OK Smokey!

Hope you enjoyed the review.
    Oh hey wow glad to see the shipment arrived and relatively on time!

Yeah my favorite is easily the DF Drum and DF Old Holburn for sure. I dont mind the coffees or mints either, I think my biggest thing is that they are a lot less sweet then a lot of juices.

I rate "Old Holborn" as a dried fruit flavour, "Golden Virginia" as non-fruity and very tobacco-like, and "Drum" as somewhere between the two.. other than that, I agree with your comments completely.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

It seems ironic that you choose tobacco flavours .
    Surely you are trying to get away from the tobacco ?
    I don't think tobacco is an inherently nice taste , it has a nice depth in a room sometimes , like cigar flavour but can end up smelling like an ashtray.
    Fruit flavours are tastier ?(IMO)
    Have you ever tried fruit ?

I get problems from pretty much any of the fruit ones, I am pretty lazy and will used to smoke through hunger pains .. try vaping fruit when hungry, gets all the juices going and heartburn results. Tobacco ones .. all good.
    I don't really enjoy the ones like that anyway, I love lollies .. don't get wrong, take for instance raspberrie and cream jellys, love em, but raspberry vape is not strong enough to get that raspberry taste to the level I want (without trashing attys) .. and it gives me heartburn to boot.

that being said .. mango was good for a while..

I like being 70kg .. so 'eat more' just so I can vape a fruit flavour is not an option
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Hy re-Peter, no I have not tried fruit but I enjoy the tobacco flavor. I enjoyed smoking believe it or not, but didn't like the coughing, smelling, cancer and all that other good stuff. All of the tobacco flavors are slightly different to me and I like trying them all. Each to his own I guess!

Great review mate I too loved smoking and the tobacco flavour and look forward to trying some drum although I do enjoy the flavours from juicewhore, some traditional tobacco flavours compliment a beer nicely. I think its important to have a lot of variety. Ok Smokey here I come

AVF Regular
    i really wanted to try some oky but with nazi qh around im not game to order.i know where i can order from and have the best chance of recieving the gear.but i dont know if queenslanders are having any luck with this crew.

Sik
    Got any rellos interstate who would mail relay for u fz ?
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Hi all,
    I've been out of the scene for a while, reverted back to analogues last year. Am trying to get back into vaping full time. I'm still smoking about 50% of the time. Mainly when at home.

anyways, I'm looking at getting some okeysmokey juice. I know about a year ago they only had PG based juice. I've looked around on the net a bit and it seems their juice is now VG based. Anyone purchased from them lately that can confirm their juice is indeed VG based as i prefer that.

Many thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast