Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wtg001

Thread: Pink Spot Chocolate Hazelnut

AVF Regular

Pink Spot Chocolate Hazelnut

Pink Spot e-liquid has received a lot of hype, so I though I would jump on the bandwagon and order myself a sample pack. The first one I thought I would try is the chocolate hazelnut.

This liquid arrived in a well presented dripping bottle, clearly labelled with the flavour and the month of manufacture. Being a cautious vaper, I figured I would try it in a cartomiser first rather than filling a tank with it. I found the liquid itself to be quite viscous, likely >50% vg as I was filling my Boge LR catro. I found the initial odour of the liquid to me more like a mocha coffee than a hazelnut. I set my VMAX to 4 volts, and took my first toot. The vapour production was very nice. It was really quite smooth, even for 24mg. The hazelnut shone through complemented nicely by the chocolate in almost a fudge style combination. There was definitely subtle vanilla undertones and maybe just a hint of coffee. The chocolate flavour itself wasn't the dominant force in this vape, it was definitely the hazelnut. I found the sweet spot for my tastes to be 3.7 volts with a LR carto, so it would likely go very nicely with a 510 / eGo battery.

Overall, I would say this is a good morning vape, and would go very well with a cup of coffee and a newspaper. That said, it would also shine as an after dinner vape, accompanied by a hot beverage.

Not what I would call an all-day vape, but it has it's place.

EDIT: After about an hour of vaping this, I actually think it reminds me of Kahlua. Almost a White Russian.
    Last edited by wtg001; 22-05-12 at 11:20 AM.
    CCC likes this.
    Not responsible.... Ever.

CCC
    Nice one, keep us posted with the others as you try them