Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wtg001

Thread: Pink Spot Grass Hopper

AVF Regular

Pink Spot Grass Hopper

Well, this is the second of the the liquid sample pack I ordered from Pink Spot. As with the others, it is in a well presented drip bottle with the flavour and manufacture date on the label. I like the colour of this juice. It is a nice red / amber. Initially the odour is quite minty but not overpowering. If anything, I guess it kind of reminded me of toothpaste. Because people I work with sung the praises of this juice, I thought I would be game and fill up a tank. I started conservatively at 3.7 volts. Good throat hit and excellent vapour. The liquid wasn't quite as viscous as the chocolate hazelnut, so it it likely a lower vg ratio. I didn't get too much in the way of flavour from the initial draw, so I upped the voltage to 4.3. Plumes of vapour, however the flavour to me wasn't that nice.

I am not one for cocktails (with the exception of a lemon daiquiri) so I can't really compare it to something I have drunken, however it does have a subtle flavour of these funny little meringue style biscuits my grandmother used to serve. I can't for the life of me remember the name of them. There is definitely a slight Crème de menthe thing going on there, but the overall taste is not dissimilar to the mouth wash you have to use to rinse at the dentist.

All in all I regret filling a tank with this stuff. Perhaps it is an acquired taste, at least I hope it is. At this stage it is not a juice I would buy again.
    CCC likes this.
    Not responsible.... Ever.

CCC
    Yeah i havent been game to try that 1. Isn't it funny though how we will buy 5 or 6 juices and there is always that 1 that you thought you would like but dont.

i like cocktails..

Does it have any chocolatey tones?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Click to follow me on Twitter @AVapingAffair or my evergrowing collection: Tumblr