Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ego-t by a n00b

AVF Regular

ego-t by a n00b

Now had the ego-t since friday 25/2 and I am impressed..
    Just started the recharge on first battery,was a 20 per day analogue smoker.
    Can't say how many tank refills yet as I have 10 different flavours to try.I would estimate 1 tank every 2nd day.

If you are looking for an inexpensive tank system then this is it.
    The days of messy cart refills and cleanouts,getting juice everywhere have all but gone.

AVF Regular
    yep, carts are very messy!
    ego tank is less messy but can still be when refilling.

so far, I've been using my ego tank for almost a week, had to rinse it for the first time today to improve the flavour, aside from that, its been extremely consistent and always wicks well for me, never leaks either, its been great

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertylesh View Post
    yep, carts are very messy!
    ego tank is less messy but can still be when refilling.

so far, I've been using my ego tank for almost a week, had to rinse it for the first time today to improve the flavour, aside from that, its been extremely consistent and always wicks well for me, never leaks either, its been great
    I take the end cap off to refill.
    Started charging battery (650Mah) via usb at 1130 finished at 1330 so even 2 hour to recharge is great.

Quote Originally Posted by krusty32 View Post
    Now had the ego-t since friday 25/2 and I am impressed..
    Just started the recharge on first battery,was a 20 per day analogue smoker.
    Can't say how many tank refills yet as I have 10 different flavours to try.I would estimate 1 tank every 2nd day.

If you are looking for an inexpensive tank system then this is it.
    The days of messy cart refills and cleanouts,getting juice everywhere have all but gone.
    That's great news, my ego-t should be in tomorrow. I'm currently using the cartridge with LR atomiser on my ego and it leaks somewhat and always topping off the filler gets annoying. Good to hear!

Sik
    Tryed an ego-T atty out over the weekend as i was reccomending it for someone else i figured i better know how it works in case they needed help ....

Gotta say its easy as anything to fill and a nice consistent vape with plenty of TH. No where near as many hassles as cartridges, no foam to frig about with, no mess, just pop the cap and fill 'er up. Using JW doublers 80/20 PG/VG cut 50/50 with 36 MG PG Nic juice and not had any wicking or leaking issues.

I currently use, almost exclusively, LR boge cartos or a 306LR atty w Drip tip atm (<3 Nelly and Mildew for the reccos on those) and the tank I just found a little bit down on flavour in comparison. Went straight back to the 306 after a couple of days on the tank

All said an done from my newbie perspective i think the tank is good for people who want something relatively practical and low maintenance. The tanks are defo nice and easy to fill and it gives a decent and ever importantly, consistent vape. Just a tad bland on the flavour IMHO
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmi View Post
    That's great news, my ego-t should be in tomorrow. I'm currently using the cartridge with LR atomiser on my ego and it leaks somewhat and always topping off the filler gets annoying. Good to hear!
    Did ya get ya ego-t??

AVF Regular
    I second the easy usability of the eGo t very convenient and no mess harry vaping
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    i take the cap off too, but a used tank is still generally covered in juice when you goto refill it (hence messy) :P

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertylesh View Post
    i take the cap off too, but a used tank is still generally covered in juice when you goto refill it (hence messy) :P
    Yeh i grab it with a folded tissue and wipe the residue from the outside then refill.
    But way less messy than foam filled carts.

I did find that they do leak if they are left without the cap on once used.

Sik
    Well maybe "no mess" was a bit misleading :P but in comparison to some other systems it's low mess.... Anyway what's life without a little juice on your fingers ?
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast