Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Catskill Mountain Vapor Store, Inc

Catskill Mountain Vapor Store, Inc

Recently, I placed an order with Catskill Mountain Vapor Store. I admit to being skeptical. When I saw the prices, it just didn’t seem right. After attempting to place the order, (I couldn’t get the form I had filled out to go through), my errant mind determined, “Aha! It is too good to be true. It’s a wholesale site!”
    Ever the optimist, I decided to contact them and inquire. I sent them an e-mail explaining the difficulties I was having with their site, and also inquired as to whether or not they were a “wholesale company.”

Long story short, I ended up speaking with the owner, Richard Goddeau. He told me that while they could and do supply wholesale products, that the price listed was retail! He also told me that he was having a sale - buy 2, get 1 free. Still, not quite believing the price, I asked him why he sold his juice so cheaply when compared to other vendors. He told me that he wanted to do all he could do to help as many people as possible quit smoking cigarettes. All righty then! If that was true, it was impressive to say the least!

My problems with filling out the order form were easily fixed by adding NA to the mandatory blanks that didn’t apply to me. I placed an order (I chose the 4 oz. size of Tobacco and Cherry Cola, 2 of my favorites) and added Tin Box Mint as my “free” selection for the sale. I also requested that Vanilla be added to the tobacco.

After placing the order, I spoke again to Mr. Goddeau. He called to tell me that my order would take a bit longer than was the norm, as the tobacco had to be extracted. Apparently, he extracts “real” tobacco for his juice. I told him that was fine, as I had plenty on hand to tide me over. I might also add that I was suitably impressed. Talk about customer service!

About a week later, I received the ordered juice. As I was on my way to work, I didn’t have time to try it.

Later that night after I was off duty, I came close to having a set-back. I had one of those horrendous days where everything was chaotic, and what could go wrong, did. I almost stopped at the convenience store and bought a pack of cigarettes. Every inch of me wanted a smoke, and the little devil whispering in my ear, assured me that it would be fine…just this once! I then remembered that I had new juice waiting for me. Using that as an incentive, I managed to find the will power to ignore the voice of temptation!

As I wanted a cigarette so badly, I decided to try the tobacco. One word…AWESOME!!! I spent about an hour, unwinding and vaping. All the overwhelming urges to smoke a cigarette miraculously disappeared, and I went to bed relaxed and more importantly, completely satisfied. The next day, I tried the Cherry Cola, and subsequently ended up vaping it all day.

It’s been often said that there are Earth Angels among us. Granted, they are few and far between. Mr. Goddeau and his business, “Catskill Mountain Vapor Store,” is one of them. I recommend them.
    Flea likes this.

Wow. Almost too good to be true!! You are indeed a lucky one.

Super Moderator
    ..... But wait! There's more! ........ If you order now, we'll throw in a free set of steak knives ......

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    ..... But wait! There's more! ........ If you order now, we'll throw in a free set of steak knives ......

I think a tin opener would be better. (To open the Spam)
    Tash and ElDubya like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Super Moderator
    It’s been often said that there are Earth Angels among us. Granted, they are few and far between. Mr. Goddeau and his business, “Catskill Mountain Vapor Store,” is one of them.
    This part made me ROFL into my nutri-grain.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    You know, I have no issue with a vendor introducing them selves and spruiking their wares. Its what makes the world go round. The OP must be of the opinion that we are her next door neighbors, and we all live in the boonies.

Please BoonieGirl, come back without the bull and tell it like it is. For sure we will all listen and maybe even pay you a visit. I did but my connection is very slow, and couldn't get around. There is no doubt in my mind you have a good product, but that is not the way to sell it to Australians???
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I couldn't help myself, I had to check this place out...
    Everything is $15.50, no nic juice $15.50, 50mg/ml nic juice $15.50.
    30 ml no nic or nic juice? no problem, $15.50
    120ml no nic or nic juice? yep you got it $15.50...

The only thing that isn't $15.50 is the 1 Lt 100 mg/ml or the 1Lt 250mg/ml but I won't spoil it for you, go do some surfing of your own :P

I just think it rather strange that 30ml of 0 nic juice costs the same as 120ml of 50mg/ml juice or any other mg/ml offered.
    margyb likes this.

Super Moderator
    Yeah, I read about this on another forum and when he was asked why they are all the same price he replied with "We keep all our juices at the same price because we make money with other hardware/parts and if juice starts costing as much as a packet of smokes, then we might as well start smoking again" ....

CCC
    If his intentions are true its all good, but i would suspect the postage costs to be higher if you ordered the 4OZ bottles instead of the 1OZ, and if you didnt like the flavour i guess it would be no big deal to get rid of it as you would have so much. I just didn't like the "feel" of the website. Surly he can put pictures of someone vaping if he wants that on his site, but pick someone who "sells" it and doesn't look creepy.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    LMAO CCC, I was thinking something similar, like maybe Herman Munster would look better on the front page of the site?

I did some research though & it says shipping is flat rate. ZI am not going to publish that here, it isn't my job to advertise for these vendors :P
    If you wan't to find it look in the FAQ section of their site.
    CCC likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast